The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Alexandra-Flavia Sana

affiliate
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Last edited:
Hi, @Alexandra-Flavia Sana and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Wow, you sure have a lot of great experience!

I am Focusing my Career now on SEM

I am Google Adwords Certified/ Google Partner

Are you also planning on representing yourself or your company to solicit to our members? I ask not only out of curiosity but also because that has a different set of rules, which we'd be happy to fill you in on. Just let us know. (Don't worry, it's an easy process. :))

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Alexandra!

I have knowledge and skills for : - Google Adwords campaigns administration set up and optimization, - Adwords Consulting -Yahoo/ Bing Ads , Account Set Up, Optimization -Facebook Ads -I can accept project in English and Spanish -Turn English Campaigns Into Spanish Campaigns: Ads translation, keyword research, campaigns optimization -Native ads on several networks, set up and optimization -Affiliate marketing , CPA marketing I am Focusing my Career now on SEM , I am Google Adwords Certified/ Google Partner. Also native advertising for CPA

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Alexandra-Flavia Sana !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back