The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Labs

i've bought it before, all 6 months for $30 (one month costs about $7 if i remember correctly with WF coupon) +...get the coupon from WF and he gives a discount...williamrs is well known in the cpa industry as he earns big $$$...the contents given in the 6 month course worth way more than what you an get from any WSOs...if i were you, i would get it especially if you are totally new...his 6 month course gives you an insight to what methods can be used but of course you have to make the twists yourself. basically, he starts with teaching youtube->article marketing->facebook->media buying and ppc...1 month 1 course (i ordered all 6 months in one go hahaha)...all courses are in slide show videos and his english is still understandable:D

i've bought it before, all 6 months for $30 (one month costs about $7 if i remember correctly with WF coupon) +...get the coupon from WF and he gives a discount...williamrs is well known in the cpa industry as he earns big $$$...the contents given in the 6 month course worth way more than what you an get from any WSOs...if i were you, i would get it especially if you are totally new...his 6 month course gives you an insight to what methods can be used but of course you have to make the twists yourself. basically, he starts with teaching youtube->article marketing->facebook->media buying and ppc...1 month 1 course (i ordered all 6 months in one go hahaha)...all courses are in slide show videos and his english is still understandable:D
Thanks .but are they CPA related? ANything on PPV based CPA course?

yup they are 100% related to CPA:) and yes the do have the course...i'm not an affiliate or anything but if you want to learn fast without browsing through forums and sites, just get his course...it's help you understand the fundamentals well...

I haven't checked out the course myself but William is a top guy who knows his stuff so am sure it will be quality.

It's not unrealistic to achieve the levels of success he is stating in the course.

William is an established internet marketer and one of those who has learnt by taking action. CPA Labs is a good course and is highly recommended.

yeah, in fact among all the crappy WSOs+courses i bought in the past, i think his course is one that is worth the bucks...if you afford better get courses from kenster and also chad...these two are also successful people in this field :D

thanks to point that out.
Let me say first that I'm less than a newbie, so looks like it is an interesting course and seeing experienced member having good words for it make me feel more confortable.

But I have a question: why he claims, like many other do, that in a short period of times even after the first month students will make some money?

I've read in other forums and chatting with some affiliates that make money, they said.. eventually it's up to you, no one can guarantee that you'll make money even if follow step by step!

Just try to understand the all concept behind these systems and the CPA stuff.

To Athena: what it was your experience in terms of profit?

thanks,
Nickhf

MI
Back