The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cpa Earings(Motivation)

qwertyjustin

affiliate
Hey i'm posting this because alot of peopel think that only PPI (IG botting) is CPA. This is not true there are alot of methods around and u just need to find the right one. This is what i did and look :

JFD5VTT.png

(This is paid traffic)

I could make 1k daily after but my account got banned so... Now i dont make anything anymore. Anyways never giveup and you will find success!

I will first say sorry for being banned. It is always a normal thing when i comes to affiliate marketing. You however need to set up plans that will enable you prevent future bans. You can achieve that through the use of VPN or any other tool that can help in faking your IP address and also working within the rules and regulations. On the other hand, there are always many ways of making it happen in IM, it all depends with you. Being able to choose the best that works out for you. Good luck.

Why
Hey i'm posting this because alot of peopel think that only PPI (IG botting) is CPA. This is not true there are alot of methods around and u just need to find the right one. This is what i did and look :

JFD5VTT.png

(This is paid traffic)

I could make 1k daily after but my account got banned so... Now i dont make anything anymore. Anyways never giveup and you will find success!

May I ask Why did Your Account get Banned?
What network?

MI
Back