The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted CPA DATING CPL SOI DOI PPL

Thread has been moved to the Business Centre to gain more attention from networks.

Hi,

We've got a great variety in Dating Offers and a wide range in geos, sign up with us or find me on Skype: Ramy Dabian Adcombo, and i will gladly show you around. Below are some examples

Instabang -Dating -adult -mobile - 5 Countries
Solteraspanama -dating -adaptive -mainstream
Letsbesexy -dating -adult -desktop - 5 Countries
D Fuckbookindia CPA -dating -adaptive -adult

Regards

Hey Yanes! I believe you just signed up with us but if not feel free to hit me up at your convenience to discuss our network whole sole focus is dating.

Here I am looking for CPA dating offer and weekly payout
Hey! We've got tempting offers for you with highest conversions and weekly payouts. Our managers will help you to find the best offers right for your traffic. You are free to sign up at iMonetizeIt or just pm me. I will be glad to help.

We have some great niche dating offers you maybe interested in..We pay monthly but depending on sales weekly is an option..

Cupid-cash.com

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$75.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

banners
Back