The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA and facebook ads

We have several great FB people here in the forum including Luke Peerfly. Do a search here for Facebook and you will see an abundance of posts. Luke and a host of others here seem to do well on FB.

Sure, what exactly would you like to know?

Maybe list some questions.

Question 1- How do you target traffic from facebook for a niche ? I heard of using social lead freak

Question 2- If i'm promoting CPA offers would I use a squeeze page to capture their email then redirect to the offer or create newsletters with offers ?

social lead freak is not bad tool to get cheap clicks but its hard to extract targeted audience without third world countries (tons of chinese/india/etc people are in fb groups)

Question 1- How do you target traffic from facebook for a niche ? I heard of using social lead freak

Question 2- If i'm promoting CPA offers would I use a squeeze page to capture their email then redirect to the offer or create newsletters with offers ?

1. You can use custom audiences. I'll be doing a video on this today for my blog. I'll add it on the forum if it's allowed once I'm done editing it :)

2. Capturing emails is usually the way to go about 95% of the time. Very rarely do I direct link and if I do it's because I am 100% sure of the offer. Even then, I don't really like doing it. You can capture the email and pre-pop for the form. This is a really effective way of doing things and usually keeps the visitor happy because they don't have to type in their email twice.

There are tools you can use to filter members from certain groups and you can then take this list which is usually in csv file format and upload it as those you wish you market to. I would recommend making a great fan page and try to promote it the most since it will cost you ,less over the long run. It will also keep people on Facebook where you have the ability to promote different niche related products and services. Facebook traffic is on the whole not as good as other sources, but it is not terrible. I think keeping people on Facebook (directing to fan pages) will result in longer term relationships as well as opportunities to up-sale and repeat sells in the future.

Can you explain/share the code used to the pre-pop of the email? How does that carry over to the offer?

Thanks.

-James

Can you explain/share the code used to the pre-pop of the email? How does that carry over to the offer?

Thanks.

-James

Just add "&email=test@test.com" at the end of your affiliate link (without quotes)
and the email field will pre-populated with test@test.com

this will only work with offers that allow pre-pop

Thanks.

-James

Just add "&email=test@test.com" at the end of your affiliate link (without quotes)
and the email field will pre-populated with test@test.com

this will only work with offers that allow pre-pop

Yeah that was by accident, I was on my ipad at the time posted it.

Can you remove it?

K can delete these double posts.When it ask you to "leave page" or "stay" you should click on "leave" and shouldn`t post 2x.
It`s maybe a forum bug.

K can delete these double posts.When it ask you to "leave page" or "stay" you should click on "leave" and shouldn`t post 2x.
It`s maybe a forum bug.

I usually get a new page with reply box and then when hit submit reply, it sometimes get double posted!

@K please delete the double posts, thanks

MI
Back