The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Could you help me about approval maxbounty account

Bakul Kumer

affiliate
I am Bakul Kumer from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I had tried to approval account at Maxbounty. I had applied several time but every time rejected. I called every time but didn't received my call & every time I record my voice for phone interview. But I am totally undone.

I have been working as full time affiliate since 2014. I have good experience & very serious to work with maxbounty. Any body please help me?

I am Bakul Kumer from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Hi @Bakul Kumer , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I had tried to approval account at Maxbounty. I had applied several time but every time rejected. I called every time but didn't received my call & every time I record my voice for phone interview. But I am totally undone.

I have been working as full time affiliate since 2014. I have good experience & very serious to work with maxbounty. Any body please help me?

Your country may be on the forbidden list with the network. Some countries are no longer acceptable to many of the networks due to the extreme level of fraud from the.

You may be better off looking through Offervault and MakeMassive for the offers you want to promote for MaxBounty and see which other networks carry the offers and apply to those networks.

Asking members to vouch for you when they don't know you is going to be a difficult path. Maybe after you become more familiar here and get to know some of the members a little better.

We do have some networks represented here that may be much easier for you to join. many of them may come to this thread and invite you for a talk.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back