The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Could some of you please help me ?

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi all, i was wondering weather some of you could come and test my newest addition to my porfolio, im going to attempt to revive the site, i brought it last week, ive just installed the latest version of VB and need some people to test it abit to see if everything is ok.

Any recommendations or requests to make it nice for everyone to use are most welcome.

I have had some shiny new banners done from user Fashion Unplug, he's done a great job and id recommend his work to anyone.

So look forward to seeing some of you other there, if you have registered with the site in the past your accounts are still active :)

Webmaster Marketplace

Thanks Guys

Oh forgot to add, please ignore the links on the left i havent worked out where they are stored to take them off yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Really ? if anyone else cant get in then please tell me im not sure why you can view it, its been online for 5 or 6 hours now.

lol i was then messaging you mate, ive just found out its not compatible with FF2, every other browser is fine even FF3 :wallbash: not sure how to fix that either grrr

MI
Back