The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Could anybody help me with tracking 7search - prosper202 - cpafull !

alextmx

affiliate
Hi guys,
I read many guides on internet for tracking 7search - prosper202 and cpa network (ex: Luke's blog) but I still didn't succeed. Could any expert help to review my link and give me some advice. Thank in advance.
postback.PNG

This is my report in 7search

7search.PNG

This is the result in prosper
prosper.PNG

So it didn't tracking correct the keywords as well as not show the affID and RID.
Could anybody help me.
Thanks.
Regards

I'm having this exact same problem, set mine up the exact same way.... These articles are confusing and it looks like the method has changed since 2012. Looking forward to how to set up peerfly and prosper202 correctly!!

Ah Ha! Finally figured this out! It's different than the guide, but it's working for me. It also seems tedious, so if there is an alternative/faster/easier way, let me know!

Step 1: Create a new campaign in P202 (Setup -> #3 Campaign).

2. For your affiliate URL put in the Peerfly offer url (or any URL for that matter) and make sure the end has s1=[[subid]] so the whole link will look like trkur.com/tk?o=1234&p=123456&s1=[[subid]]

3. (Optional) If you want to track different text adds for the same offer, go to #5 Text Ads and create each of the ads you're testing. (I didn't really fill them out, just numbered them "[Deal] #1", "[Deal #2]" etc.

4. Now click on Step "#7 Get Links" . Pick your network, campaign, and ad. The "Max CPC" should really be the average CPC you're guessing you'll spend on this campaign. (P202 doesn't track click costs, so it has to go off data you provide). Now, at the bottom you have Tracking ID c1, Tracking ID c2 and Tracking ID c3. In those slots put ###KEYWORD### , ###AFFID### and ###RID### . Click generate link.

5. Copy and paste this newly generated link into 7Search. Tada! As soon as you click "Test LInk", or just copy the link and past it in your browser, you should have correct data coming into P202. At least I did......

Are there any shortcuts to creating lots of ads and links? It's seems pretty cumbersome, but I guess the information gained outweighs the bother.

I just set up my 7search campaign it's currently running. Can someone confirm format for the KEYWORD, AFFID, AND RID variables? Some instructions says to put them at the end of the destination url as one single subid with dashes for example:

http://trackingdomain[dot]com/tracking202/redirect/dl.php?t202id=666&t202kw=###KEYWORD###-###AFFID###-###RID###

or is the above correct, should we be putting the KEYWORD, AFFID, AND RID variable in the tracking id c1, tracking id c2 etc...fields in Step 8 "Get Links" of Prosper202?

For example:

http://tracking[dot]com/tracking202/redirect/dl.php?t202id=673&c1=###KEYWORD###&c2=###AFFID###&c3=###RID###&t202kw=

Can someone please clarify this?

first example.may work but IF you really want this setup the right way bevo does a great job for my 7search campaign URL's. Just setup 7search as your traffic source.

adOpOqQ.png

MI
Back