The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Copeac is closing its doors!!

J

JohnCPAAlpha

I came across an article on Pace about Copeac closing down. I really hate to hear this. Up until the legal issues with FTC they had always paid on time and were very nice to work with. Mike, the owner, is under a lot of pressure now. I hope that Mike will stay within the industry and recover from what has happened.

Link to the article: http://performinsider.com/2012/01/copeac-shutting-doors/

This is sad news :(, so this "FTC" lot killed them because they had some diet sites running? What wrong with that? Or am i missing the point!

No they weren't. Scamming affiliates the past month and telling them to keep pushing traffic to get paid? Everyone knew they'd belly up like 4 months ago.

i know what you guys are saying, I am talking about before the Gov sued them. After that the went way down hill, I will agree with that.

Rumors says that they have moved few blocks from their old office to new one and they started Hello Performance. Not sure, but, hey! that's the rumors.

Rumors says that they have moved few blocks from their old office to new one and they started Hello Performance. Not sure, but, hey! that's the rumors.

If they did I doubt that they will ever be big like they were again.

Yes, I think so!

Surely then the new company cannot be under their names due to bankruptcy possibly? You can't just ow people money close your company and then start another can you?

anyway Ryans clowning of it!

rip.jpg

rofl gotta love him!

Surely then the new company cannot be under their names due to bankruptcy possibly? You can't just ow people money close your company and then start another can you?

anyway Ryans clowning of it!

rip.jpg

rofl gotta love him!

You can't see me, lmao :)

banners
Back