The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling Content writer for articles and product descriptions

Hi everyone! So, I have a degree in English and if you are brave enough to take a chance on me as I am new to this, then I will write 500 words for £5!!!

I recommend preparing some examples of the writing you propose and placing large excerpts in the original post.

"Never doubt the power of a demonstration"!

I concur with @T J Tutor and I will also suggest that you give some sample copies to some senior members of this forum so that they can review your writing proficiency which will help you get orders.

even offer your service for free too a few people, then you will have some examples and some reputation. offer it too dojo members only (Paid users of affiliatefix). just a suggestion

good luck

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom. How do I add my own work to this thread? How do I contact the senior members or paid members? I only created my account the other day so just getting used to it! :)

Do you specialize in a niche? If not, I'd suggest specializing and gearing all your examples and outreach efforts based on that specialty. :)

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom. How do I add my own work to this thread?

You can edit your original post and place some 200 or 300 word excerpts there.

How do I contact the senior members or paid members? I only created my account the other day so just getting used to it! :)

As a non-business entity, you cannot solicit members anywhere in the forums except the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. If As an approved vendor/company listed in our Resources area, then you have more options. If you apply and are accepted as a vendor, then you can also solicit members in your official listing and the Business Centre forum. As well, as an approved vendor, you can answer posts and threads by members in any forum when they are specifically asking about a service like you may provide.

Please understand, that while having an extensive list of vendors in our resources area is important, the primary focus of this community has always been the the sharing of information and guidance among the members to further their businesses.

I highly recommend getting your application in for approved vendor status and then posting a handful of examples of your work in the Business Centre and in your official listings Discussions Tab.

Here is an example of a vendor in a similar field as you listed in our Resources area.
Copywriter's Crucible

Let me know if I can help.

banners
Back