The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Content - LIMITED TIME OFFER - Only 1 Person Will Get This

copyninja

The Dojo Member
affiliate
Content - LIMITED TIME OFFER - REOPENED - Just showing ninja love. ;-)

Alright, here's the deal. I've written for the industry for several years, too many to count if you want me to be honest with you. You can see some of my fresher skills on the 20 post series that I'm releasing tonight...which I'll be linking to from here once I have it completely posted and edited. Since I've been M.I.A. handling some things, I decided to come back and show the fellow ninjas some love around here, this offer is back on the table until I decide to stop it.

30 X 400 High Quality Articles for $300
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE​

Normally I would have immediately struck,

but currently I have unfortunately no use for this unique offer :(:(:(.

30 x 400 words high quality articles for only $ 10 each article -

if I only think about that ...

P.S.: Can you bring this offer as a Christmas gift again? :)

Normally I would have immediately struck,

but currently I have unfortunately no use for this unique offer :(:(:(.

30 x 400 words high quality articles for only $ 10 each article -

if I only think about that ...

P.S.: Can you bring this offer as a Christmas gift again? :)

I don't know...it depends on what goes on at Christmas. :)

This offer is still available, somebody needs to prosper from my insanity before I come back to a normal mind state. :)

It´s almost unbelievable that no one has taken this unique offer.

I hope you bring it again sometime :)

Kinda wanna put a deadline on this, 13 days it is. Someone had to do it.

P.S. I won't be writing publically here shortly, so get to know me while you can since I'm about to hop onto some big projects. :)

I have to say that this is not the best deal on the market, i guess nobody want those articles for that high price.
Just my opinion. :)

My friend, you may want to do some homework about how well I've converted for clients. With many years and projects behind me, I refuse to get paid peanuts. This is just a special offer for the members here, I'm not in desperate need of work as I write for some of the top affiliates and networks in the industry. Now please, keep posts related to this thread and its intent, if you want to hate, move along.

I have to say that this is not the best deal on the market, i guess nobody want those articles for that high price.
Just my opinion. :)

Dude, these are native english articles i think. Suitable for a money site. Well worth the 10 bucks.

I wish i could afford them, but i will leave you a suggestion. Why not get yourself to a lvl 1 seller and sell them on FIVERR. You can ad extras like "deliver in one day" for an extra five bucks, so dont tell people you have already written them.

For an extra 5 bucks on top of tat you could throw in a crappy ebook you find somewhere about CPA. Just my 2 cents, people spend CASH on fiverr mate.

MI
Back