The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Computer Security Offer From Maxbounty and Bing

moneydrop2021

I promoted a computer security offer from Maxbounty and below are the results:
With Landing Pages: No. (Direct Linking)
Tracking Tool: Clickmagick
Total Ad group: 1
Total Ads per Ad group: 3
Targeted countries: Australia, Canada, United States
Total clicks: 396
CTR: 0.59%
Search Bid: $0.3
Average CPC: $0.14
Total Traffic cost: $55.41
Offer Commission: $20
Total Conversions: 3 (2 from tablets and 1 from 1 desktop. All of them from the United States)
Total Revenue: $60
Total profits: $4.59
ROI: 8%

My next plan:
1. Create 2 ad groups
2. Inside each ad group, there will be three ads.
3. Create at least one landing page for each ad group.
4. Budget: $40 total for all ad groups
- $20 for each ad group
- maximum Search Bid: $0.2
5. Tracking tool: I am currently using Clickmagick.
6. Landing Page Plug-in: Instabuilder
7. Device target: tablet

I have to exclude Mac users because none of them purchased the product but they kept on clicking the ads. :(
Any inputs will be appreciated.

I have had several ads disapproved but it's because the offers were not approved by Bing in the first place. As long as the offers are legitimate (no gambling, weapons) and no deceptive ads, they won't ban you. Bing still allows direct linking for now and I hope it stays that way.

I have had several ads disapproved but it's because the offers were not approved by Bing in the first place. As long as the offers are legitimate (no gambling, weapons) and no deceptive ads, they won't ban you. Bing still allows direct linking for now and I hope it stays that way.

Bing doesn't allow direct linking if your destination URL is different from your offer URL (like if you're going through a tracker). I got away with this for about a week before they grabbed me by the throat.

Last edited:
My destination URL and offer URL are the same in general. You are correct that Bing doesn't like it if they are different. In regards to the tracker, I haven't had any problem with the URL tracker because the final URL is always the same as displayed URL.

My destination URL and offer URL are the same in general. You are correct that Bing doesn't like it if they are different. In regards to the tracker, I haven't had any problem with the URL tracker because the final URL is always the same as displayed URL.
Are you using expanded text or regular?

Goodluck man, you got this......just link RyanH said you need to be careful with Bing Ads, you might be lucky now using direct linking, I got 2 accts banned cos of that.

How does Instabuilder work, are you using the 2.0 version and do have use it for multiple Landing pages. It says 3 domains you own on their website for $77.

Goodluck man, you got this......just link RyanH said you need to be careful with Bing Ads, you might be lucky now using direct linking, I got 2 accts banned cos of that.

How does Instabuilder work, are you using the 2.0 version and do have use it for multiple Landing pages. It says 3 domains you own on their website for $77.
Thank you, Shyne. I am not sure why you got banned because Bing still allows Direct Linking as long as the product types are not on the banned list.
For Instabuilder, I am using 2.0 Version and I am going to use it for multiple Landing Pages.

I don't know as well, they are a bunch of shitty systems in place here that I've seen and it is mostly geared towards a certain class of people, try figure, if you go to godaddy community and search for complains about people who can't use the service, that shit happened to me as well, tried debit, credit and even PP, this fluckers gave me a run for my money and made me look stupid when I went ranting in the bank, I was later informed that some organization have some decendants of some race blacklisted in terms of their country, regardless of your status in the U.S, that there's a system that flags names according to an algo and as long as those organization those have a background check department you're always going to be flagged......this could help you figure out, if your name is related to countries that have been redflagged for scammers and scam activities, you're never gonna get into that system and use their service except they do a background check.

Could have pasted the last email I got from Bing Ads yesterday, because I tried again, they keep they mean that the owner of the payment method used has not authorized it, did they contact the bank NO, did they check all the info provided yes, and all info provided to Bing Ads is the same as that of the bank's and I still called them with the same number, they even said the account is related to account that has been banned previously, Yes, cos whenever I create the account, once I add a payment click the next button, next shit on the screen is ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. Bull crap, I have never even gotten to run an Ad.

banners
Back