The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

commenting ad

AltGR

affiliate
Would you say does it worth commenting my own ads and liking it and sharing it as a private person? or facebook does know that I made the ad and it would not count as social engagement. Seems to be too much hassle to do it on different ads, maybe I could get a program to write out all the urls of the ads and send them to a VA to like them or autolike them (that could be dangerous though).
In the comment I could say something nice, or ask them to share if they have a friend who could be interested. Would you the latter one as the page or as a private person?

Better to do it as the page. I usually will like my own posts as well but I dont think you liking your own matters that much and I wouldnt really recommend doing it with fake likes or anything. Facebooks algorithm looks for similarities etc so you ideally want all real engagement. Usually asking the user to like comment or share in the ad itself or in the comments as your page does the trick

Thank you!

Usually asking the user to like comment or share in the ad itself or in the comments as your page does the trick

Is there any terms I have to pay attention there? If I don't do a promotion/sweepstakes (so no iniciative) I can just ask them to share it or tag a friend etc?

yes you can put that in the ad copy, you just cant make it required for them to share your post or like your post in order to get access to something. As long as you are just asking in a friendly way and not requiring it for something you are fine.

MI
Back