The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Come get your share of $$$ with i Diet & Fitness

the1truelegend

affiliate
Hello,

I wanted to take the opportunity to send you a message in regards to a brand new Diet and Fitness website that has just hit the Clickbank Marketplace. i Diet & Fitness offers Affiliates 75% commission per sale utilizing your Clickbank Affiliate Link.

Our website offers two separate packages for customers. We offer a ?Diet? only package for customers who are only interested in dieting in order to achieve weight loss and lead and healthy lifestyle and we offer a ?Diet and Fitness? package for customers who are interested in both losing fat and getting into shape. Our Fitness packages cater to body builder types/customers who are looking to get into serious shape and to customers who are just looking to get fit, but aren?t looking to get too extreme. We even offer a guide for customers who are too busy to workout but are looking for fitness workouts that they can fit into their busy schedule.

In the near future we are planning on launching lots of updates, workout videos and changing the website over to a monthly subscription based service so that Affiliates can reap the profits of a 75% subscription monthly commission per customer instead of just a one time commission payout per customer.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in promoting, please visit our webpage, look it over and when you are ready, click on the ?Affiliate? tab to begin.

We are very interested in having you promote our products and we are hoping to have you on board. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Sincerely,

B.M. Garrett

i Diet & Fitness - Home
7 Star Affiliates Sign Up Page - Home

banners
Back