The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Collecting data from traffic and cpa networks

empir

affiliate
Hello fellow affiliates.

I am wondering if there is a tool that is able to collect all data (campaign, spend, etc...) from most popular traffic networks into one place, that i could later export to use? So that instead of dowloading data from all places one by one or making API to communicate with all - that thing that i am looking for, will do it for me.

Same with CPA networks - if there is such tool perhaps it can also communicate with Affise, Everflow and such and collect revenue per source.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, It's called a tracker and is commercially available.
If you have already goten what data can be extracted from a tracker --(you are already using one)
Download the *tracker's* data into a CSV file and load it
  1. into a spreadsheet like excel, office libre calc, google sheets
    • then sort and manipulate it
  2. into a relational database (MySQL) or a noSQL database
    • query the count(*) WHERE campaign=1234 AND Conversion=1 or 0(or Yes, No[Boolean data type])
    • query some specifics ? in addition to a count add AND col='something'
    • a database may be harder to set up but is much less time consuming to make deductions from

Hello fellow affiliates.

I am wondering if there is a tool that is able to collect all data (campaign, spend, etc...) from most popular traffic networks into one place, that i could later export to use? So that instead of dowloading data from all places one by one or making API to communicate with all - that thing that i am looking for, will do it for me.

Same with CPA networks - if there is such tool perhaps it can also communicate with Affise, Everflow and such and collect revenue per source.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there, you can import media spend into Everflow from platforms that share media cost (like Taboola, Outbrain etc). Drop me line if I can help zach@everflow.io

I know what you are saying --you would need a separate CSV file(dump)
Code:
INSERT  <tableName> SET spend =12.52 WHERE campaign=12345;
/*no value empty value*/

UPDATE <tableName> SET spend =<existing decimal>+12.52
 WHERE  campaign=12345;

or

SET@oldvalue(SELECT
 spend
  FROM <tableName>
  WHERE  campaign=12345
  AND network='abc ads');
UPDATE <tableName> SET spend =@oldvalue+12.52
 WHERE  campaign=12345
 AND network='abc ads';
Then if you had 2 ad networks with the same campaign ID is gets more complex but you could have a network name column with the same campaign number.

**some assembly required
I suppose you can paste in a new column in a spreadsheet as well. That might be more appropriate for a small study of statistics.

Last edited:
Voluum has built-in integration with many traffic sources. They call it Automizer. There is also TheOptimizer.io.

MI
Back