The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

COD offers + Zeropark

Bachroll

Hi

I was thinking of using Zeropark with some COD (Cash on Delivery) offers. There is not much information about what type of traffic to use, but it seems the best traffic is Facebook, Adwords and maybe Native ads could work. Does anyone have experience using Zeropark with these kind of offers? Anyway, I'm going to test a couple of offers to test if I can see conversions. But if someone has already tested this it would be very helpful to know.

Last edited:
i have never tested that .
but i can imagine that it is Hard to be working .
but just give it a shoot Who Knows.

Hi

I was thinking of using Zeropark with some COD (Cash on Delivery) offers. There is not much information about what type of traffic to use, but it seems the best traffic is Facebook, Adwords and maybe Native ads could work. Does anyone have experience using Zeropark with these kind of offers? Anyway, I'm going to test a couple of offers to test if I can see conversions. But if someone has already tested this it would be very helpful to know.
Hello! Bachroll Best CPA network for COD (Cash on Delivery) offer? i'm working on AdCombo. do you idea about other network for COD (Cash on Delivery) Offers

Hello! Bachroll Best CPA network for COD (Cash on Delivery) offer? i'm working on AdCombo. do you idea about other network for COD (Cash on Delivery) Offers

I'm using Adcombo as well for COD offers. I tested three this weekend with Zeropark and unfortunately it didn't work. I spent about $50 changing the bid on each offer, but with no luck. I used direct linking and the LPs that Adcombo has on the offers.

If you need quality traffic sources, Zeropark is the best option ever. It has been so far one of the best traffic provider we have worked with, the quality of their traffic is undeniable as well as their AMs expertise

We have plenty of COD offers using our traffic. The success of it, however, drops down to the quality of your landing page and the time you spend on optimization. Like in any pop-network you need to impress the viewer and persuade him to make an order, that's why plenty of people are using their own LP's over the ones provided by their affiliate network. Also, cut down the placements, that are not bringing you results, and bid higher on the profitable ones, and those offers will bring you tons of profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have plenty of COD offers using our traffic. The success of it, however, drops down to the quality of your landing page and the time you spend on optimization. Like in any pop-network you need to impress the viewer and persuade him to make an order, that's why plenty of people are using their own LP's over the ones provided by their affiliate network. Also, cut down the placements, that are not bringing you results, and bid higher on the profitable ones, and those offers will bring you tons of profit.

I had conversions with other type of offers using Zeropark, but with COD offers I couldn't get any. Maybe the problem is I'm using the wrong traffic. To test the COD offer I used domain traffic. Is this the traffic usually used on COD offers? I heard that the best way to promote COD offers is with native networks and Facebook, but I wanted to try Zeropark as well.

About the cutting down placements, I'm working on it pausing target and sources, but it's a bit tricky. The last think I want to do is cut a source or target that can be proditable in a long run.

im sorry but are you promoting other affiliate network's offers using adcombo(as an advertiser) or are you working as a publisher on adcombo and promoting adcombo's offer?? if you are working as an advertiser on adcombo ..let me know what kind of traffic have they got? have you got any success with their traffic on specific offers??

I'm promoting Adcombo offers as a publisher and advertising on Zeropark.

Maybe the problem is I'm using the wrong traffic. To test the COD offer I used domain traffic. Is this the traffic usually used on COD offers?

People use pops for COD offers more often, however, if you find your niche, domain will be profitable for you as well.

About the cutting down placements, I'm working on it pausing target and sources, but it's a bit tricky. The last think I want to do is cut a source or target that can be proditable in a long run.

The core of performance marketing is an optimization, which consumes your money. Spend first and then get profit without even touching your campaigns. But if you are afraid of cutting down profitable targets, spend a bit more money on the testing period. Usually, we advise people to base their testing on 3x-5x payout spend on targets and 10x payout on sources, this way you'll minimize the chances of cutting down something good for you, especially working with the Pop traffic. However, you can use higher caps to ensure yourself that nothing working is stopped.

People use pops for COD offers more often, however, if you find your niche, domain will be profitable for you as well.

The core of performance marketing is an optimization, which consumes your money. Spend first and then get profit without even touching your campaigns. But if you are afraid of cutting down profitable targets, spend a bit more money on the testing period. Usually, we advise people to base their testing on 3x-5x payout spend on targets and 10x payout on sources, this way you'll minimize the chances of cutting down something good for you, especially working with the Pop traffic. However, you can use higher caps to ensure yourself that nothing working is stopped.

Thanks for the reply!

Hello! Has anyone worked with Terraleads, for COD offers? They have LPs and also pre-landers inbuilt. As I am just starting off, I thought this might be a good way to try. Any advice? Should I do this, or just stick to CPA? Whats the best way to get traffic for them? I hear some people say Facebook. Does Adwords work?

As mentioned by Zeropark themselves a bit earlier, you will need to optimize for some time before you start seeing decent ROI. Our manager can help from our end, ensuring, for example, that you choose the best prelanding/landing combination available for this particular source. Blacklisting, though, is totally up to you.

50$ won't cut it. A good average budget size for testing the offer (of course, after you get it recommended by your AM) is 10x the offer's payout. Keep that in mind.

I'm Using ZeroPark Traffic without any results, but i think i'm using the wrong offers, any one can suggest what vertical works well with ZeroPark Popup and Domain Traffic ?

In 2020, despite all the difficulties, Terra Leads are still producing converting COD nutra offers.

In addition to ready-made landing pages, pre-landing pages and promo materials, you can:
- order the development of your own promo materials
- order localization in the language you need
- develop an offer for yourself
- get operating funds.

If we survive in 2025, Terra Leads will invite all affiliatefix members to a party!

MI
Back