The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Farazdaq

Hello,

What could be the reason behind difference in clicks as on my platform clicks are different and on my advertiser's platform clicks are different
And also i have faced this issue with conversions too at our platform conversions are different and at advertiser's platform conversions are different

If anyone have any idea about it please do share with me

Thanks

Hi @Farazdaq,

You arent the first to ask about this issue, its quite usual, so I´ve added to our resource some detailed insight in to why this happens, both on mobile and desktop, in case anyone else is interested: Click loss

In terms of conversion discrepency, this could be due to various reasons some of which are: where you are tracking/triggering your "end user sale" could be different from where your advertisers are doing so; carrier feedback to the advertiser about conversion may be different due to the amount they are convert in the end; accumulated signups, meaning you detect a sale, but they wont report it back to you until a later date... These are only some of the situations we, as a network, face when working with advertisers. However, of course this is our added value, to "deal" and negotiate any discrepency, so that you get your total revenue.

Hi @Farazdaq,

You arent the first to ask about this issue, its quite usual, so I´ve added to our resource some detailed insight in to why this happens, both on mobile and desktop, in case anyone else is interested: Click loss

In terms of conversion discrepency, this could be due to various reasons some of which are: where you are tracking/triggering your "end user sale" could be different from where your advertisers are doing so; carrier feedback to the advertiser about conversion may be different due to the amount they are convert in the end; accumulated signups, meaning you detect a sale, but they wont report it back to you until a later date... These are only some of the situations we, as a network, face when working with advertisers. However, of course this is our added value, to "deal" and negotiate any discrepency, so that you get your total revenue.
Thank you very much for the helpful answer

banners
Back