Official ClickerVolt - 100% FREE Tracker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackySan

JackySan submitted a new resource:

ClickerVolt - 100% FREE (and amazing) Tracker

ClickerVolt is a Dream-Come-True Tracker for Affiliates & Performance Marketers
- 100% FREE -

We've made ClickerVolt the perfect tool for affiliates and performance marketers.

It is rich in useful features, but most importantly, it is all about saving you time.

To achieve this, all data, all settings, everything is contextually accessible on one single screen - no loading...

Read more about this resource...

What's the catch? This tracker markets itself as the same quality as other famous trackers like Voluum. Why is this free now?

Hey :)

There's no catch at all. It's 100% free, with non-encrypted code and fully open source too.

In the near future, I'll start selling premium add-ons, like auto-bidding on some traffic sources for example or very advanced cloaking. But the tracker itself will always remain free, and I'll take user feedback to make it even better.

Hey :)

There's no catch at all. It's 100% free, with non-encrypted code and fully open source too.

In the near future, I'll start selling premium add-ons, like auto-bidding on some traffic sources for example or very advanced cloaking. But the tracker itself will always remain free, and I'll take user feedback to make it even better.

I'll definitely give it a try and update my review after using it for a month. Thanks!

Might try this out soon. Thanks!

I'll definitely give it a try and update my review after using it for a month. Thanks!

Awesome guys!

Hope you'll like it as much as I do :-D

Just set it up thanks to the tip from this post. Looks really good... also page load times seem to be unaffected if you use the .php link vs pretty link

Great, let me know if you need anything.

I'd suggest starting with the tutorials I posted here:
ClickerVolt Manual | ClickerVolt Help Center

Concerning the speed, the .php link is definitely wayyy faster than the pretty one because it doesn't load any Wordpress code. It's not going to speed up your page load though - this will be unaffected for sure - it only affects the redirect speed.

Just released a new update with new cloaking options (version 1.116)

By the way, I'm seeing more and more people switching from their paid trackers to ClickerVolt, there must be a reason :)

Can i use a custom domain with my tracking link?

Yes, you'll need to create a CNAME for your new domains and point them to your ClickerVolt original domain.
You can create as many as you want, then you'll be able to swap out the domains from the tracking links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back