The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ClickDealer Noob Question

bweed

affiliate
So I managed to get a ClickDealer account to run my first campaign. I think I was probably lucky to get it even though I was upfront about being a total newbie so I don't want to look like a dick to my AM straight away, I'd rather look like a dick to the crew at AF since you're such a newbie friendly bunch, so I'll ask my question here ;)

To get a decent look at the offer details you need to apply to run the offer. In the form to request offer access there's a drop down to indicate what type of traffic you intend to run. I'm going for mobile pops but I don't see anything in the list that looks like the right match?

Capture.PNG

Best I can guess popups/popunders would be either network, contextual or other. Can anyone enlighten me?

I just pick banners.

But your'e on Click Dealer and your AM is probably Olly? She's great for newbies, so ask her the questions and she will always help you. Don't worry about looking like a dick, answering questions is what the AM is there for, and gives you an excuse to talk to them. Most people overlook that you need to build a relationship with your AM if you're going to succeed.
So ask questions and get to know your AM.

I just pick banners.

But your'e on Click Dealer and your AM is probably Olly? She's great for newbies, so ask her the questions and she will always help you. Don't worry about looking like a dick, answering questions is what the AM is there for, and gives you an excuse to talk to them. Most people overlook that you need to build a relationship with your AM if you're going to succeed.
So ask questions and get to know your AM.

AM is Alberto. OK I'll brave it and ask the dumb question ;)

MI
Back