Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Clickbooth [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanClickBooth

affiliate
9K7i54c.jpg

Recognized as the #1 CPA Network in the world (mThink, Blue Book). Clickbooth connects Advertisers & Affiliates to drive new customers on Cost-Per-Action pricing model. Uniquely positioned to lead this space based on brand trust, team experience and technological innovation, Clickbooth is the recognized leader within online performance advertising. Our vision is to create the premier Performance-Marketing ecosystem through our portfolio of companies with the ultimate goal to lead the shift of all online advertising to a Performance-Based model

We treat your business like it’s our own. Clickbooth is a recognized digital advertising leader and one-of-a-kind performance marketing exchange focused on driving new customers or users for our advertisers on a Cost-Per-Action (CPA), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), Cost-Per-Engagement (CPE), Cost-Per-Install (CPI), Cost-Per-Sale (CPS) and Cost-Per-Click (CPC) pricing model. We specialize in generating consistent, quality customer acquisitions at high volumes through exclusive affiliate channels on native, mobile, social, email, contextual and search placements as well as in-house email marketing.

• Experienced Account Managers
  • Consistent & EXCLUSIVE High Quality Traffic
  • Customer Life Time Value Fanatics
  • Brand Protection

Attachments

• clickbooth.png
    clickbooth.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:
I know from my affiliate group, this is a good network. I am planning to submit my application in no time.

This is a great network, they are doing great job! Not my favorite since I haven't had any success with it but I heard many awesome stories about ClickBooth and I think it is possble to earn money with it. If I wasn't capable, that doesn't mean it is impossible.

Again, I've dealt with Clickbooth a few times in the past and they're a great bunch on people, friendly, helpful, highly recommended.

Another well respected network. I have an account but yet to run anything through them but hear good things.

Hello Lyndsie! I am waseem faizi from India, I have 6 year exp in affiliate marketing, we have several account in others affiliate networks like, peerfly.com, markethealth.com, moreniche.com etc, I run 500+ Blogs in google, we also promote Clickbooth product like, Prodermagenix Hollywood Secret, BeauteMD Skin Care, BlackBull - Male Enhancement, Ultimate Flush Colon etc. I want to join your network "Clickbooth Network" Last Few Days ago I apply to join clickbooth but unfortunately My application was reject so I need Your Help,

We have 20 people Company in india,
we run 500+ blogs in google (Health & Beauty Products) (Fitness & Body Building Supplements)
Daily sale 10 To 20
Daily income 500 To 1000 Dollar
Daily traffic by 500 websites, 500 To 3000
I want to join your network because your network give good commission rate then the others networks....
Example: CPAprosperity give me 32 Dollar of this product "Prodermagenix" But your network give 41 dollar per sale,
I hope u r understand?
HOW I can Join your Network? Please help me Lyndsie...

SeanClickBooth updated Clickbooth with a new update entry:

Clickbooth

As an established industry leader in performance based marketing, Clickbooth promises affiliate partners access to exclusive top performing campaigns at the industry's top payouts with consistent, guaranteed payments. Clickbooth's team of affiliate strategists are experts in all traffic types and provide strategic support to create a comprehensive solution to maximize your ROI and scale your business. Clickbooth managers don't "push offers," instead they'll use our objective system to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Clickbooth Makes International Offer Search Easier Than Ever

Article from Clickbooth Blog on company website.

"There’s no denying it – affiliate marketing has become a force to be reckoned with in the US and Canada marketing landscape. But as performance-based marketing picks up popularity, that means the North American market has become increasingly competitive.

So what’s the solution as you feel the market tightening around you? For business savvy affiliate marketers, expanding past your native environment into international territory may be the answer.

With our latest update, Clickbooth’s platform makes it easier than ever to seek out international offers!

On many affiliate networks, when searching for international offers, you must search for one geo at a time – that means one country or state. While that works for those who have very specific requirements of who they want to reach, it’s not the most convenient for the busy marketer."

Offers-button.png

Hey i apply your publisher account. 5 days ago. How i get approved my account. Plz help me i really want work with you.

Hey i apply your publisher account. 5 days ago. How i get approved my account. Plz help me i really want work with you.

Clickbooth has a very in depth vetting process when it comes to new publishers/affiliates being approved onto the network. There can be multiple rounds of interviews, verification of business financial statements and past campaigns, among other requirements. We do this to protect the integrity of the network. Another reason is because we only want the absolute best quality traffic being offered to the advertisers who are promoting their offers on the Clickbooth network. If you aren't approved as an affiliate it doesn't necessarily mean that you do not offer quality traffic. It could just simply be that you did not have enough past history of successful traffic campaigns to improve your chances of getting accepted. My advice would be, if I didn't hear anything back, to continue adding experience as a publisher on other networks that aren't as competitive to join as a publisher. Such as Max Bounty for example. Then reapply to Clickbooth and include screenshots of your dashboard from the other networks you ran successful campaigns on.

Hey
I have 3 exprieance with cpa affiliate marketing. I have lot of good traffic. I put screenshots click booth when im apply.
Im ready for interviews, verification of business financial statements and past campaigns.
I really want work clickbooth. If you have posible give a chance work with you
Thanks

Hey
I have 3 exprieance with cpa affiliate marketing. I have lot of good traffic. I put screenshots click booth when im apply.
Im ready for interviews, verification of business financial statements and past campaigns.
I really want work clickbooth. If you have posible give a chance work with you
Thanks

What's the contact name and company name on the application? I'll look it up for you.

Hello, i am David, i just apply with you guys, kindly check it out and approve my account...

Email is contact@pediatop,com

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back