The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank products on BING

If you can get decent volume without having to bid on highly competitive (and expensive) keywords, it can work.

However, when working with CPS you should always focus on the pre-selling process, so don't simply direct link to the product's page. Use landing pages and consider capturing leads to sell the product(s) with an autoresponder series.

I am no longer using this model, but I used to do this and there is good money to be made there if you use the right process.

i've been using this methode...promote clickbank product on bing. as williamrs said above that' i just create simple landing pages. gotta more cheap click between $0.05 - $0.1 for relevant keywords.

If you can get decent volume without having to bid on highly competitive (and expensive) keywords, it can work.

However, when working with CPS you should always focus on the pre-selling process, so don't simply direct link to the product's page. Use landing pages and consider capturing leads to sell the product(s) with an autoresponder series.

I am no longer using this model, but I used to do this and there is good money to be made there if you use the right process.

Do they allow affiliate products for example CPAEvolution ?

Yeah, I think its possible. I have seen people direct linking ClickBank products on bing ads and getting their ads proved.
But the sales page shouldn't have any pops and auto-playing video/audio.

I'm thinking about launching Bing + CPA offers from PeerFly (Biz Opp / Financials / Health). What would be the best way to start? How do you spy on competition for certain offers (spying on affiliate ads, not product owner ads)?

Thanks.

@bluedot

What would be the best way to start?

Biz Opp / Financials / Health - these verticals perform well on Bing.
I would start by asking your AM for the top offers that would do well on Bing and pick from there.

How do you spy on competition for certain offers (spying on affiliate ads, not product owner ads)?

I would start by just searching on the terms related to the offer you are trying promote and click the ads. If the URL is really long and then redirects to the product website then its a affiliate link.

It's always risky, specially if you're sending people straight to the product's page or when you're not bidding on keywords that are specific for the product you're promoting (e.g. "CPA Evolution review" x "make money online").

There is always a risk of having ads rejected or even accounts banned (it doesn't happen as often on Bing as on AdWords, but it's definitely not impossible). The safest rute would be to focus on physical products such as Amazon products, but it's very different than selling infoproducts and can be even harder for an affiliate to beat the competition on a search engine with this model.

For at least a month now, I've been seeing this one ad for a clickbank product running on Google adwords for the search term "pregnancy miracle" I'm not sure how long this ad's been running before I noticed it.

A couple of key things to notice on the site- all the endorsements are followed with a disclaimer. The other, when you scroll to the bottom and click "Add to cart" and you're taken to the clickbank checkout and not the clickbank vendors sales page.

The site is butt ugly and very thin. Other than the landing page, there are only 2 other pages (privacy and disclaimer) which have only a few paragraphs. All of the content on this landing page is swiped from the vendor's sales page.

Yeah Bing is pretty easy going with affiliates you shouldn't have any issues for most products or services unlike Adwords which does not like affiliates and will ban account for no reason in heart beat if you are running affiliate offers.

I see one EDU offer on PeerFly performing well on search traffic. Does anyone know, if EDU offers also work good with Bing?

MI
Back