The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

clickbank or better

darbok

affiliate
I was going through the clickbank marketplace and I felt like most of the offers were meh, i guess I'm not sure what to look for in a good offer, most of it did not seem so good. I was thinking more about amazon but clickbank seemed to pay out more per sale. Not sure what to do.

click bank may pay more but it will eb harder to get paid as well as keep your qualifications. There are people that do well, but if i had to choose i would stick with amazon. pick some products and actually use them, read them etc.. then promote them with your honest opinion. this is what people search for and are looking for. If the products are too expensive, reach out to those who may have used the product or get some good reviews from others.

I would take a look on PayDotCom or Click2sell If you prefer digital products.
They`re pretty good alternatives for Clickbank:)

i will suggest u to start with Clickbank / CLicksure / Click2Sell because they pay higher because they sell virtual Products..
Good Luck!

i never had much success with clickbank. CPA. is way better and much more lucrative.
i find JvZoo better clickbank

It all depends what niche it is you are looking for a product - there are some good products on clickbank but if they arent in the right niche then they obviously wont suit you

banners
Back