The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ClickBank method question - please help :)

HARELITO10

affiliate
Hello i'm in the affiliate business for 3 months.

My method right now is go like that:

1.) Choose a product from clickbank with history of sales and something I connect to.
2.) Buy domain with similar name to the subject or product.
For example if it Secret Yoga Method it will be something like YogaExecrises.com or just secretyogamethod.com
3.) Write 2-3 Advetorials with affiliate links.
4.) Promote it through PPC (0.15$ per click usually - i'm searching for niches that not super competitive).

So, the reason i'm posting here is, that I want to hear your input guys about the method (of course it's anything new but still).

What do you recommend, continue this way? just make a review site? is it important in ppc that what you are promoting will be with a similar domain name to the ad?

This is not a good approach. You select the product first before you do market research. This is a wrong approach. You should first select a niche, do a detailed market research, select product that fits your audience problems (you will know their deepest problem by doing market research), and drive traffic. I used to be like you, but it led me to nowhere. So my advice is to do market research first. It is a MUST. Watch my free training video at Successfulby30.com to learn the correct approach of affiliate marketing. You need it.

banners
Back