The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank Landing Pages

Jojjua

Hello guys how are you? I just got into ClickBank and i saw that many vendors has their landing pages included with the offer.

My question is this: For those of you who works with clickbank, do you create a custom landing page or you use the vendor's one?

The reason is that sometime an affiliate marketer could build a better landing page for customers

Hello guys how are you? I just got into ClickBank and i saw that many vendors has their landing pages included with the offer.

My question is this: For those of you who works with clickbank, do you create a custom landing page or you use the vendor's one?

The reason is that sometime an affiliate marketer could build a better landing page for customers

if direct linking with price and customer cannot buy when direct linking price! if you make blog or landing page or reviews then customers read and decide then buy or not buy!

landing page is 80% convert sale
direct linking is 20% convert sale

I think the OP wants to know if it's better to use the provided landers or create your own.

The benefit of creating your own is the fact that it will be unique instead of the same that so many others are using. Also, if you can improve it, all the better.

Best idea is to test the supplied one and a couple of your own. See which one comes out ahead then start optimizing.

I'm no expert on this but that makes sense to me.

I think the OP wants to know if it's better to use the provided landers or create your own.

The benefit of creating your own is the fact that it will be unique instead of the same that so many others are using. Also, if you can improve it, all the better.

Best idea is to test the supplied one and a couple of your own. See which one comes out ahead then start optimizing.

Thank you very much azgold. Yes, that was my original question. I definitely believe some campaigns would benefit from from custom Landing Pages. I'll try to contact some merchants and have a talk. They may not like the idea of other LP...and also the tracking would be problematic. ClickBank doesn't offer the same gurantess when you bypass the original LP

You should always use a landing page, with very few exceptions.

Bing got me confused though, I ask them about a prelander and this was their answer even though I know people that do it:
"Please look for URL mismatch. However, if the first landing page has a content on it and once the customer clicks on the available link/button which redirects them to another landing page, this would not be allowed."
How is a prelander useful if you can't even use CTA button.

banners
Back