The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Classified Ads and Pay Per Call?

Coreyz

affiliate
I want to promote pay per call offers, I am kinda new in this affiliate marketing. Want to drive traffic from classified sites. Already choose my affiliate network. They allow this kind of traffic. I am planning to guerrilla marketing as well. Want to hear you suggestion.

I want to promote pay per call offers, I am kinda new in this affiliate marketing. Want to drive traffic from classified sites. Already choose my affiliate network. They allow this kind of traffic. I am planning to guerrilla marketing as well. Want to hear you suggestion.
Try it out and let us know.
Most pay per call offers don't accept classifed ads traffic so be 100% sure before you start sending them calls.

Last edited:

Glad to hear you're going to try pay per call!

Classified sites can work, but be sure to get approval on each campaign before you start.

As far I know most of the pay per call affiliate network do not accept pay per call. Be careful about that. I send you PM please check.

Classified sites are working like a charm in pay per call affiliate marketing. But you should choose the right classified site first. I have to do campaign on Kijiji, and the output is satisfactory.

banners
Back