The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Chris Farrell

clunks

affiliate
Anyone tried Chris Farrells membership??

Is it value??

----- merged posts ----

Is Chris Farrell a bad word around here?

Has anyone tried his membership site? Is it worth the money. All i can find on google is article reviews with links to his trial.

Anyone on here used it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Farrell is a reall honest guy - i have been a member for 2 months now with his membership site... I really like how easy and "newbie" friendly he explains everything.

Just google him and you will find out :)

PS: He is also voted NR 1 on imreportcard.com a internet marketing rating website.

can find lots of postings on how good a teacher he is. cant find so many with people making money from his sytems tho. Are there people making money?

yes i want to know to

can find lots of postings on how good a teacher he is. cant find so many with people making money from his sytems tho. Are there people making money?

i second the question above-
is anyone earning ? they are all talking about up to the web site building squeeze page stage -

but not the hard yakka that follows, promoting, back linking , driving traffic -
this is the tedious soul destroying part unless you have the money to outsource the work

this is the brick wall people hit and they are not told till later

i appreciate your response robin 207, but your still not making money are you ?

promoting is the hard tedious part, building back links etc . there's nothing creative about building backlinks and it takes lots of time

Chris is a great bloke im sure but he makes his money not from selling products but from selling training - and he collects recurring monthly fees - very nice

so are all of Chris members going to follow his model ? are they are all going to set up membership sites and sell training for recurring membership fees ? and what sort of training are they all going to offer ? not in the same niche, internet marketing ?

you will find once youv'e got your site up, then you face the real problem of getting your site in front of 1000's of people. Thats where you can hit the wall because how do you do that without spending quite alot of money which you may not have, or spending all your waking hours marketing your site for the odd sale here and there ?

thats why im asking - is anyone earning a living following Chris's training ?

as for being voted no.1 at IM report card - i know his members love him, thats a good sigm , I know he's a nice bloke and offers good training

all that the no 1 means is that Chris sent a request to his members to go put in a good word for him, and they did. I read every one of those posts

thats when i noticed everyone says they " learning " but no one says they are " earning "

believe me i wish they were saying they are earning - but they are not.

The recurring income membership model will work - if you know how to do it, you do it well, and with the right market - that's how Chris makes his money -

but how hard will you have to work for Chris's teaching to work on just straight product sales ? you are about to find out i think.

Then you will see the fun part is building the site and the squeeze pages, but the real time consuming part is about to happen, unless you have the cash to outsource the work. Plus your competing with people that do have the cash to outsource. They don't build 100's of back links, they build 1000's and 1000's of back links. and get to the top or near the top of Google.

And thats the only place worth being, because the search engine traffic are the buyers, not the folks that see your link on forum posts.

How many get to the top 3 posts of Google ? there's only 3 positions in any niche.

These are the things people are not told

I asked Jeff in the help/support section (i think) of the Chris Farrell website and after asking him outright twice if anyone was making money following the training the best reply he could think of was to pay the $4.95 trial membership and see!

I quote

Hi Chris,

All I can suggest is that you join the $4.95 trial and ask / see if it meets your needs.

Thanks,
Jeff

That did not fill me with much in the way of confidence. Surely SOME of the thousands of Farrellites out there someone is making a living from it.......................

I asked Jeff in the help/support section (i think) of the Chris Farrell website and after asking him outright twice if anyone was making money following the training the best reply he could think of was to pay the $4.95 trial membership and see!

I quote

Hi Chris,

All I can suggest is that you join the $4.95 trial and ask / see if it meets your needs.

Thanks,
Jeff

That did not fill me with much in the way of confidence. Surely SOME of the thousands of Farrellites out there someone is making a living from it.......................

Hi Clunks
that was a good question - bravo for asking

and you got an evasive answer unfortunately.

I hope people are making money i really do . But it would have been more comforting if Jeff has said something like " sure there are several students now making 250 a day or 500 a day " or whatever

From what ive read, Chris is teaching good stuff, but the the real test comes once your sites are up - and your into the promoting and getting traffic to you sites, and getting sales out of it. Good to know all the other stuff though.

Good luck Clunks. what stage are you at ? are you at the promoting your site stage and getting traffic ?

Ive learned from reading some writers at hub pages who have a lot of experience and basically over there, same thing, getting 1000's of back links is the way to go up in Google rankings, and the two most experienced guys have bought software that partly automates it for them and they pay people to do some of it as well.

I know Chris talks about Facebook marketing too, but he's got a good product to promote ( his training ) In my experience its never as easy as the gurus make it out to be, to get traffic and make sales - and the folks who have money can outsource the more tedious promoting tasks

If your depending just on you, its a lot of hours - but the principle at least for hubs ( which are like a webpage ) is dont write hundreds like some people do, write fewer and spend the rest of you time promoting.

The most successful marketer at hubs has only 20 of them but 1000's and 1000's of back links to them. So thats the principle and thats how time is divided. This guy has web sites too. Franky i think he's only at hubs for the back links and for the community. He sells to the community too, the software he recommends, like all gurus.

So the story is fewer web sites, with masses of traffic to each one. and the best traffic ( for products at least ) is the natural search engine traffic, because they are the people looking to buy.

When i first got in to writing hubs, they don't tell you writing a good hub is only the start - the biggest job by far is promoting the hub page and driving traffic to it - you find that out later. I think of it like its the fine print in the contract you don't get top know about until later. A Hub page is equivalent in most ways to a one page web site, so the same thing applies. Getting traffic to it is the biggest job by far and the most important, for final success, assuming your content is good.

One other thing - i posted the same questions over at IM reviews ( if thats the name )

My question was the same as here, " are Chris Farrells students, when they finish there training, actually making money "

Unlike here, the comments are vetted before publishing . My questions have not been published. I don't think their going to publish them, because now more positive comments have come in, since i submitted my questions. So every comment over at that site are only positive ones.
That looks a bit odd to me ?

Here at this site, in contrast, not only have my questions been published, i've been able to have an open discussion.

I think the question " are Chris Farrells students actually making money? " making a living i mean, not just the occassional sale - is a fair question to ask.

Ive got no axe to grind here. i wish id found the opposite -
that people were happily making hundreds a day, but what i noticed was, everyone was saying how much they were " learning " - but no one was saying they were successfully " earning "

Hope my comments are helpful.

I am unfortunate stage of why I am busting my face in working 50 hours a week for a company that ultimately doesnt care and travelling another 12 hours a week to do that. I dont see enough of my wife or my kid, have another one on the way. On the weekends I am too tired to really enjoy my time with them.

I dont know whether to start article marketing, bum marketing, promote clickbank join a guru's webtraining!

So I guess I know I should be doing smething and I need to educate myself to do that.

I need to pick an area to start (funds are tight!) and get started.

I am unfortunate stage of why I am busting my face in working 50 hours a week for a company that ultimately doesnt care and travelling another 12 hours a week to do that. I dont see enough of my wife or my kid, have another one on the way. On the weekends I am too tired to really enjoy my time with them.

I dont know whether to start article marketing, bum marketing, promote clickbank join a guru's webtraining!

So I guess I know I should be doing smething and I need to educate myself to do that.

I need to pick an area to start (funds are tight!) and get started.

hey Clunks -
i feel for your situation. Ive often read a reliable way to make some extra if your in then US is to pick some sort of product you get to know well, maybe a certain brand of digital camera for instance, look for bargains on ebay and resell it on craigslist for a profit, or it may have been the other way round. buy cheap on craigslist and sell for a profit on ebay ??

but i do know marketing on line takes along time to get it to work and hours of tme. I read a post earlier at hubs where a guy said don't approach online marketing think its gonna bail you out quickly, cause its not. it takes time.

Web business as in e-commerce? Affiliate marketing? Info product creation and selling?

I guess I could just pay the $5.00 to find out.

Ive just looked up the site for the poster above, PPC Coach.
Turns out he runs a membership site for pay per click marketing. If you watch the free intro videos on the site it gives a good broad overview of PPC and free methods of marketing too.

Watching these kinds of videos is a good way to learn whats ahead and whats really involved in earning online. The video also shows a number of tools you can buy, to help. One is for spying on the competition for example. He says you don't have to buy them but they help. They all cost money. This is the point. its very difficult to be an internet marketer without some kind of budget. Most IM gurus constantly tell you how easy it is if you just follow the steps. But they always leave things out. This guy does not and he doesn't hype it up. He does something ive never seen anyone else do. He advises, underlines. almost pleads, if your in doubt about whether you can afford it or not - please dont buy ! this is unusual.

what has this got to do with the Chris Farrell thread ?
Only this. You have to always be careful about what your not being told.

What i'm sure of by observing, is Chris is a personable guy and treats people well and teaches them well, how to set up for IM. Chris makes a very good income from recurring monthly fees, from his members. His product is key to this.

The question is, is it going to work as well for his members after they've set up and there selling something different to Chris ?

This is when the real work starts. getting people to your site, and getting the sales. Setting up is only the beginning.

Ive asked the question, is anyone from Chris's course earning well after they've set up and started marketing ? No one has come back with a positive answer yet.

There's one good thing about this. In the absence of response, at least i'm not being spun a story.

Thanks Skyrunner,

I don't believe in hype and I call it like I see it. I personally don't like it when "gurus" show "income proof" as it's typically either completely faked OR stats from another project they did or their friends account. The "gurus" constantly blast that you can make money without doing any work and retire to the beach while your bank account swells. The reality is the complete opposite. You cannot succeed without a ton of effort. My members know this as I've never told them different. I think that's why my site is over 3 years old now while most guru products have about a couple days or a week's lifespan before dying out sales wise.

I also agree that setting up the sites and systems is actually easy. Getting traffic is not and it's the part where most fail.

Great post!

:)

Robin207

Had a wee look at Potpiegirl and as far as article marketing goes then her system looks easy enough to follow. Will start doing that when I leave work 2night.

Thanks for the help and info everyone it is massively appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Robin207

Had a wee look at Potpiegirl and as far as article marketing goes then her system looks easy enough to follow. Will start doing that when I leave work 2night.

Thanks for the help and info everyone it is massively appreciated.

Cheers in advance

No problem clunks, im glad that you have found somthing to follow. =)

I appreciate making money online is not a get rich quick idea. I never stated that. I was looking for people who use his system and make money? When I say make money I dont mean by selling his membership site either.
I hear people everywhere telling me he is a great teacher but I dont hear ppl telling me they make money implementing his systems.
Thats what I am looking for. Someone who uses the systems and makes the cash? Too much to ask for?

I appreciate making money online is not a get rich quick idea. I never stated that. I was looking for people who use his system and make money? When I say make money I dont mean by selling his membership site either.
I hear people everywhere telling me he is a great teacher but I dont hear ppl telling me they make money implementing his systems.
Thats what I am looking for. Someone who uses the systems and makes the cash? Too much to ask for?

Hi clunks,

I have found a page where you can find some succes stories from people who had success with chris farell's membership site.

=> Members Success Stories

banners
Back