The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Choosing target URLs

chevygoh

affiliate
Hey KJ,

Thanks for doing this. My question is about choosing target URLs. :-

1) When you first test a campaign do you select only high volume URLs? If yes what do you consider high volume targets and how do you find out if the targets have high volume?

2) Do you select only relevant targets when testing?

3) When launching a campaign if a similar campaign is not found on BoxOfAds do you still proceed to test it or not bother? e.g If i wanted to promote a dating offer but in a specific dating niche such as Asian dating and if I don't see Asian Dating offers being promoted on BoxOfads should I still proceed to test it?

4) Lastly. What niches are big enough to bring in $xxxx profit per day?

1) When you first test a campaign do you select only high volume URLs? If yes what do you consider high volume targets and how do you find out if the targets have high volume?
yes i usually pick up high volume targets with minimum 100 impressions per day because slow targets take too much time and even if they convert for you they will take ages to make some good amount .

2) Do you select only relevant targets when testing?

Yes usually how ever it depend son marketing angle

3) When launching a campaign if a similar campaign is not found on BoxOfAds do you still proceed to test it or not bother? e.g If i wanted to promote a dating offer but in a specific dating niche such as Asian dating and if I don't see Asian Dating offers being promoted on BoxOfads should I still proceed to test it?

I prefer not to follow the crowd and usually the offers which others are not promoting end up converting well , for example when ever a new type of offer is released the money those who pickup offer early make is much more than those who find offer after months or after realizing every tom and bob is promoting it why shouldn't i

4) Lastly. What niches are big enough to bring in $xxxx profit per day?

there are no specific niches which bring big profits every niche can make you good profits it depend son you weather you have enough skills to make that niche profitable or not..

MI
Back