The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Cheers: To the beginning of (hopefully) a successful IM career

mjustburn

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

I've dabbled in IM for about 6-7 years, albiet very lightly. I've had minimal success, so I'm far past the mentality of IM being a scam - even though I know they're out there. I've always had big dreams and goals during high school, but ever since the day I came across Google Sniper back in '09 - '10, one of my main goals has been to bring in the sort of income that would make getting a 9-5 unnecessary and improve the quality of my and my family's life.

I've been a member of this forum for years now, but up til today, I've just been reading case studies, follow alongs and other sub-forums...basically being caught in that phase where you're taking in content and getting hyped in the content that pushes the idea of making money online.

But I haven't been taking action...not any serious action!

It was partly due to school and lack of funds, but I'd mainly attribute it to my frame of mind at the time. As I said, I've had some (minimal success), but now, more than ever, I want to work toward reaching that goal. So, with college now behind (as of 2 weeks ago), I'm going to take action. Not as fad new year resolution, but as a step in the right direction toward consistent income.

So here I am - a fairly green marketer but eager to be an active part of this community!

I'm presently making some money part time on Upwork and I plan to use some of it as seed money for my ventures. After reading around, I've decided to get into instagram marketing, using OGAds, CPABuild etc. I already have accounts with most of the popular sites, so for now I'm going to focus in the aspect of growing social media accounts, setting up quality landers (and just content locking as a whole). I don't want caught up considering multiple methods so I definitely plan on spending time with this.

So there you have it. lool sorry this was kinda long. I just wanna say that I'm looking forward to working on this (because I know it takes work). Any help from you, the community would be greatly appreciated. I think I may have some input to contribute and look forward to doing so.

Thanks peeps!!

@mjustburn ; welcome to affiliatefix. The community here is vibrant .. and always one step faster than other to help.

Good start ... with your intro.

Just curious how did you measured your success , by how much money you earned or how little you got the experience.?

I guess as i read above , it seems you earned more of experience than money, which means you got knocked by more opportunity than 6.5+ billion humans. Is it not !!!!

Have faith and keep on going... !!!

Hey Everyone,

I've dabbled in IM for about 6-7 years, albiet very lightly. I've had minimal success, so I'm far past the mentality of IM being a scam - even though I know they're out there. I've always had big dreams and goals during high school, but ever since the day I came across Google Sniper back in '09 - '10, one of my main goals has been to bring in the sort of income that would make getting a 9-5 unnecessary and improve the quality of my and my family's life.

I've been a member of this forum for years now, but up til today, I've just been reading case studies, follow alongs and other sub-forums...basically being caught in that phase where you're taking in content and getting hyped in the content that pushes the idea of making money online.

But I haven't been taking action...not any serious action!

It was partly due to school and lack of funds, but I'd mainly attribute it to my frame of mind at the time. As I said, I've had some (minimal success), but now, more than ever, I want to work toward reaching that goal. So, with college now behind (as of 2 weeks ago), I'm going to take action. Not as fad new year resolution, but as a step in the right direction toward consistent income.

So here I am - a fairly green marketer but eager to be an active part of this community!

I'm presently making some money part time on Upwork and I plan to use some of it as seed money for my ventures. After reading around, I've decided to get into instagram marketing, using OGAds, CPABuild etc. I already have accounts with most of the popular sites, so for now I'm going to focus in the aspect of growing social media accounts, setting up quality landers (and just content locking as a whole). I don't want caught up considering multiple methods so I definitely plan on spending time with this.

So there you have it. lool sorry this was kinda long. I just wanna say that I'm looking forward to working on this (because I know it takes work). Any help from you, the community would be greatly appreciated. I think I may have some input to contribute and look forward to doing so.

Thanks peeps!!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @mjustburn !

Taking action gets you in motion. Be sure to stay in motion no matter the ups and downs. There will be great days and there will be days you wonder why you are in the business. It's like this the first few months and then it levels out with some steady success. Stick with it! you will get to where you want to be!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hiya, @mjustburn and welcome!

I've had minimal success

Hey, success is success and can be replicated and improved. :)

But I haven't been taking action

That can happen. I think that's something many people do. They get caught up in the learning phase.

I'm going to take action. Not as fad new year resolution

Awesome! I can feel your determination. :)

I've decided to get into instagram marketing, using OGAds, CPABuild etc.

As you already know, we have plenty of threads and posts on those topics. Anytime you need help or have a question, just start a thread and members will come to your rescue.

You can also start a follow-along journey to get help as you go.

I'm going to focus

Perfect! That's what you need to do.

sorry this was kinda long

It was a good intro, we learned a bit about you, your industry experience, your goals.

I know it takes work

Yup, it does. :) But you sound ready for it.

Enjoy the forums!

@mjustburn ;

Just curious how did you measured your success , by how much money you earned or how little you got the experience.?

I guess as i read above , it seems you earned more of experience than money, which means you got knocked by more opportunity than 6.5+ billion humans. Is it not !!!!

Have faith and keep on going... !!!

@VirtualGlobalPhone I definitely gained more experience than money. In truth, I've followed a series of courses to make money online and the point at which things get dicey is generating traffic and producing the sort of content and creatives that convert - this part is usually glossed over. But again, generally, there's only so much I can research about generating traffic - I need to get my feet wet. I'm past the point where I'd be apprehensive about losing some money during split testing and running campaigns. It comes with the territory and from the few (campaigns) that I've done, the data acquired is invaluable so it has to be done. I'll just keep pushing and stay focused.

Thanks for the support :):)!!

Hiya, @mjustburn and welcome!

Hey, success is success and can be replicated and improved. :)

That can happen. I think that's something many people do. They get caught up in the learning phase.

Awesome! I can feel your determination. :)

As you already know, we have plenty of threads and posts on those topics. Anytime you need help or have a question, just start a thread and members will come to your rescue.

You can also start a follow-along journey to get help as you go.

Perfect! That's what you need to do.

It was a good intro, we learned a bit about you, your industry experience, your goals.

Yup, it does. :) But you sound ready for it.

Enjoy the forums!

@azgold, I don't think I could've read anything more reaffirming on the first day of 2017:D:D.

I appreciate your words of encouragement!!:) I'll be sure to post my progress (in the appropriate section lol).

MI
Back