“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Check your website position on Google

or999888

affiliate
Check your website position- google.co.za.- South Africa

Thanks a lot.
I am trying to find a reliable tool which will give accurate results for
google .co .za.
I am checkibg a website which acts mostly in South Africa . All the tools that I'd tried so far didn't give me correct answer. Is yout tool Ok for my needs?
Does anybody have tools for South Africa ?

Hi houssem thanks for this tool :) I have tested it and it's working
well in here.. I search for my keyword "japanese used cars" and it
doesn't have any rankings in Top 1000 but when I do the manual
checking on Google it was currently place on Top 136. I was thinking
that the reason behind this was because you are still working on your
tool that is why I cannot find our ranking's location.

Hi,
I will definitely check this tool, but is your tool will give accurate results!! as i always check position of my keywords manually, and I find this way the most accurate.

Thanks!!

Well I was looking for some tool like this to check my site as It dont have high google rank so I keep have to navigate the pages to get my rank

Well I was looking for some tool like this to check my site as It dont have high google rank so I keep have to navigate the pages to get my rank

Hi Parul,

I suggest you to find the position of your web site through such tools or by simply targeting the keywords in a search tab.

As, this will give you the accurate position of keywords with appropriate ranking of your web site in SERPS.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Thanks for your new service. :)
I use Rank Checker from seobook though such a pop tool even lag in accurate.

Have a nice day,

Thanks, this comes very useful when you have to keep track of your website's rankings on Google on a regular basis.

Cheers!

I wish there was software that would analyse my site and tell me what the top keyword phrases are and then tell me what position they are in google!

banners
Back