The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cheaper Way for Lead Generation?

Interesting you say that because that's very similar to what we do with our RON traffic.

All CPC domain redirect RON traffic is segmented into six pre-set prices. Pricing reflects the traffic’s quality and ranges from just $.005 to $.05 per redirect. We suggest trying out several different tiers because certain verticals perform better than others at different price points.

Maximize Traffic Flow & ROI Using These Three Steps:
  1. Test each individual price point, or at least test the segments directly above and below your desired price.
  2. Identify which segment is delivering the highest conversion rate for your offer.
  3. Increase spending in the highest performing segment.

We also have CPC traffic you can bid on by keyword or category available.

I am thinking to create expensive but well targeted traffic (like geofencing) that actually has a good conversion ratio (CR). This applies to more localized leads.

For global SOI/DOI this can vary a lot. Still, the the US I can segment by many attributes by sorting and filter the cheaper traffic.

I would rather pay $5/CPM for highly productive traffic than $0.54/CPM for ROM bulk junk that is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The alternative is to create the technology to filter cheap bulk traffic and the strategies to acquire more *primo* traffic to monetize (and resell if people will pay what it is worth) <<<BOTZ-R-NOT-US TM

Hi Tim, glad to see you here!

I was told that Facebook is the best place for lead generation, but it comes to my mind that Facebook Ads isn't cheap. My concern is, do you have any way to lower the cost for lead generation?

Thanks!

Facebook is really good traffic source, but again, the compliance there is a killer. On some offer, you need to get aggressive on the creative since otherwise the offer just succeed. Same with Native, You need to be extra compliant. Try Push for Lead Gen, The way you engage the user is extremely good and you can buy nice volumes with much lower prices then propeller. Try testing this traffic source, you probably have the banner and some text lined up, put 10$ in one of the main push networks, and try it out. Facebook is great, but if you got some none mainstream offers that your sure wont be accepted on Facebook, consider push notification

From what we see us lead gen works best on our pop traffic. You can push high volumes for cheap to a qualifying landing page with an age restriction or basic questions, then send the qualified users to the longer lead gen form.

Not really, I have ways of collectively looking into that person's wallet and counting their money ... Now that is traffic *personification* to the max ;) I can tell you what people have (in real estate values and demographics in a subdivision we call a census tract. A defined area 0f about 1000 meters square in populated areas. Maybe 10,000 or less actual people resident.
income-distribution-tulsa-co-ok-3.jpg

Even traffic of poor people is worth something -- everybody has to buy some things even if they are limited by their meager income+their EBT card ration -- food, rentals, used cars or bus tickets when you are poor.

I fail to see the point of showing vacation cruise ticket sales or BMW lease rates to poor or working class people (formerly known collectively as *traffic* by geo country -- that is just raw bulk traffic).

That is what I mean. There are an networks selling GPS geofenced traffic currently @ $5 to $12 CPM and I am told that can deliver a 3%-5% ''average'' CTR and not the normal 0.25% CTR that bulk traffic delivers --so do the math -- it should be obvious.

There are services that pinpoint wireless and wired modem within a 20 meter radius GPS accuracy. That beats swatting flies on some uncertain barn wall :)

I buy 3rd party data, which are leads of users that have shown an interest in a specific offer or vertical and provided permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record of each user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

The data will never be as good as a high-quality opt-in list you build yourself. However, this doesn't matter because the data is so highly scalable and low cost. You simply keep the openes/clickers and discard the unresponsive users. However, data doesn't exist for all verticals (niches).

I've been doing this many many years and is hands down the most cost-effective list building method I use.

The cheaper way for Lead Generation Strategies are as follows:-
Use Email Marketing
Make your Content Update
Select high-quality Images in the Posts
Create Engaging & Informative Contents
Do A/B Split Testing
Track Your Website Visitors
Connect with Influencers, etc.

Some best and cheapest way for lead generation are following
  • Run a giveaway or contest
  • Directly engage with leads
  • Deploy outbound & inbound marketing
  • Find leads on Twitter

what about SMS sending as a way to attract leads?
for sure, it is like spamming people, still, many advertisers are using it. My practice showed only a 1% conversion, still, it may be very cheap if comparing to other advertising channels.

Have anyone tried?

It depends what you mean by cheaper. You have cost,volume,quality and usually you cant get all 3!

You will always find pockets of good niche traffic but you need to test and refine.

Have you considered other leads types such as co-sponsor or coregistation data - it really all depends on what you are trying to achieve. Is it more leads, more sales etc?

I was told that Facebook is the best place for lead generation, but it comes to my mind that Facebook Ads isn't cheap. My concern is, do you have any way to lower the cost for lead generation?

Thanks!
Content is the king, no matter if you do social media marketing or SEO, You need quality content to deliver good results. So focus on quality content.

SEO is a long-term process but it will give you targeted and potential leads, Similarly you can do email marketing and social media marketing.

Thanks!
Hello! I would definitely agree that good content that is user focused and a website design that focuses on your call to actions is the best way to generate leads

Thanks!
You can try quora, or you can publish e website with seo....

FB is always a cheaper place to run lead generation and shopping campaign. It gives you amazin roi. All you need to put a right strategy and several creatives and video to test which works better

SEO isn't easy or cheap --If you value your time.
That said, SEO is a good invesment of time if you are getting results.
Organic SEO converts very well usually.

banners
Back