The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cheap PPC Traffic?

Larry Nair

affiliate
I am looking for US/Canda based low-cost PPC traffic for my site. I am not promoting any CPA offer. I just need the visitor to my site. Look like 7search is the good option. What are you suggestion?

You can use Facebook PPC. I suggest you to use boost post in order to drive a huge amount of traffic for low cost. 7search also a great option.

use those vcc postpay bing, adwords and facebook accounts, just use a cloaker and a vps. I was doing it a bit, worked great.. cheap traffic :)

I suggest you don't waste your money in PPC only for traffic. There are the several site like Fiverr where you can buy cheap traffic. Use social media to drive traffic. Hire some experts from upwork or freelancer and drive tons of traffic.

I know this is an older post ...That said;

If you want branding traffic inexpensively just buy a few 100K pops or in-page push on an ad network that uses low quality RTB traffic that rarely converts. This is commonly described a 'high quality' <<<it is NOT. And this is the type of traffic most networks are selling (disguised).

People will see your Brand messaging and URL type in if you creative is done right.

Getting actual clicks inbound to a website is totally another game. CPC push ads can do this but the net cost of a non bounce session can get expensive. I consider a session longer than 30 seconds a success --this can end up costing $0.50 or more for each non bounce session.

No point in buying *cheap* inferior non human traffic --it is usually worthless
reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor

Last edited:
banners
Back