The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cheap mobile traffic?

Kicking

affiliate
I have a budget and I want to start with mobile marketing, what platform takes a low deposit and has affordable cost per clicks for newbies like me?

if you want results, try leadbolt! they have good traffic!
and if you want mobiel offers with high payouts try us !

It also really depends what quality of apps you want to market on...
Think about your target audience and find a company that has quality inventory..
What product\brand are you advertising?

CPM. Also. they do not take banners. You display your landing page directly to users via Pop-ups on apps and maybe websites.

I have used a (mobile) banner on Mobicow. Have no idea how it looked but they approved and ran it. Think I got two conversions...not a positive ROI. :)

I have used a (mobile) banner on Mobicow. Have no idea how it looked but they approved and ran it. Think I got two conversions...not a positive ROI. :)

I believe you had your banner on a page and the user had to click through that one, right? Hmm. Neat.

I believe you had your banner on a page and the user had to click through that one, right? Hmm. Neat.

They (Mobicow) showed the banner same as they normally display ads. Just my 'full page ad' was a banner that laid over top of whatever site the user landed on.

And yeah, user had to click banner to go to advertiser's (offer) site.

Try your hand at Wild Wallet platfrom. It provides genuine traffic quite fast and for reasonable prices. Besides, each new advertiser immediately receives 50 FREE installs for Android apps.

Last edited:
hello !!
you can try Mobicow.

Also we are an affiliate network called ADAttract with tones of direct CPI offers WW. Let me know if you are interested.

banners
Back