The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

chasing

mohamed kayd

affiliate
Hi
My name is yonis i'm from somaliland, somaliland was 25 years internationally un recognized country in horn of Africa.literally i'm chasing american dream from there thanks to internet and internet marketing, i'm now a full affiliate marketer.

when you can't travel with your own passport
when you don't have international banks in your country
when you don't use visa card or master card
when you can't participate international events
when English is your third language

it seems a lot of barriers and seems impossible to me for making money online
i wonder some ppl don't have all that barriers and still making excuses not to make money online

I managed to see some success from internet marketing and affiliating

Imagine if you are promoting US based offers from there and you offer each and every day solutions from problems of some one resides far far away from you

I realized the possibility of internet marketing some day when i was promoting rent to own homes offer based on US and some one send me this msg, it's really heart touching and some thing amazing when you can see how much you can contribute this world no matter where you from
Capture2.PNG

even i don't know what PR stands for, probably i know what NY stands for and yet i offer him a CPA offer and i made a money and he probably get solution, i tell him to sign that offer and i was sending him msgs since so i can see if is problems solved

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say that out loud

and i will share more story along the way

chase your dreams

Last edited:
MI
Back