The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Challenges on breaking into the Rehab space with Pay Per Call

ringpartner

affiliate
If there is one vertical in Pay Per Call that I constantly see dramatic ups and downs its Rehab. No matter how good the ad, landing page, or blog is there always seems to be inconsistent paid calls. Wanted to share some of my challenges and experiences I see on a daily basis.

Challenges & Tips:

1) Rehab is pricey. If callers do not have private insurance or able to pay up front with cash. Probably not going to be a paid call.

2) Understanding the different programs that the rehab centre's offers. For example there are three major ones which are Inpatient Treatment, Detox, Out Patient Treatment. (feel free to ask me any questions about these)

3) Educating callers on what is being offered. Having a great blog or website is key. Does the patient need to leave their state for treatment (not all centres will pay for travel), ensuring they have proper insurance or can pay out of pocket.

4) Do you target the Addict? - Lets be honest the addict spends all their money on the substance, or don't have qualified coverage. Generally they would have Parents to pay for treatment, still under the family coverage, or court ordered either from their work (which sometimes pays for it depending on the circumstance) or from a legal incident.

5) Do you target the Family Members? This seems to be the better option because of the reasons above. The struggles though is at the end of the day if the addict doesn't want to go they won't go. Most of the time when family members call in there is a follow up call that is required. Usually because they need to have a intervention still. Or they don't have all the persons information (how much they use, everything they use, how long etc)

6) Do some research on what substances are seen most. Usually the big three people think of are Cocaine, Meth, Alcohol. One that people forget about or overlook is pain killers. There are tons of people who were seriously sick at one point that got hooked to their pain meds. Avoid targeting Marijuana. Most centre's won't accept that.

Would love to hear some other challenges or tips.

- Taylor

MI
Back