The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CDN Question

IWater

affiliate
Hi,

I have a two questions about CDN before to get started.
What is a good CDN hosting?
And how much are the prices per 1000 visitors?

Thank you,

Clouflare and MaxCdn are one of the top CDN providers. Cloudflare do not charge for bandwidth. However maxCdn is quite expensive. You can check their pricing in their website.

Cloudflare is not a full CDN. It acts more like a proxy to your website.

Hi Freddy, Can you elaborate on what you said above? Specifically, how is KeyCDN any different than CloudFlare in its CDN functions?

Personally, I'm not seeing any difference, but maybe you know something I don't about how KeyCDN operates.

Hi Freddy, Can you elaborate on what you said above? Specifically, how is KeyCDN any different than CloudFlare in its CDN functions?

Personally, I'm not seeing any difference, but maybe you know something I don't about how KeyCDN operates.

It's not about KeyCDN, it's any CDN vs Cloudflare. On a CDN network, you can create a Push Zone and host a whole HTML website without having to pay for any other hosting. You can't really do that with Cloudflare, can you?

It's not about KeyCDN, it's any CDN vs Cloudflare. On a CDN network, you can create a Push Zone and host a whole HTML website without having to pay for any other hosting. You can't really do that with Cloudflare, can you?

Nope, you sure can't. With CloudFlare, your site is "crawled", then cached. So, in your opinion, a push zone is the defining factor in what constitutes a "real" CDN?

I'm trying to understand the general feeling for CDN's in the industry. Thanks for your responses and for helping me get gain a better understanding!

A Good CDN Company have Multi-CDN PoPs located across the globe. It allows you to connect to end users with minimum latency. Recently I came across A CDN Service with Pay As you Go plan. This is the best way For CDN Hosting. Fore more details Google for 5centscdn.

5centscdn

b7kx3a.jpg

Only pay for what you exactly use. Per every GB.

Do you deliver software, video or games? Get started today!
$15 FREE credit & 10 GB storage is on us on sign up!
1.43 cents per GB globally

Pay As You Go CDN
$15 FREE credit forever.

Accelerate your website today! Pay only 1.43cents per GB globally with 10 GB storage included.

banners
Back