The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CBD / Hemp / Cannabis Affiliate Program

Clifton Flack

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hi everyone... i'm new here so hello

My company produces hemp derived CBD products in the UK for domestic and EU markets. My products are 100% legal...though obviously it's a blurry area for many.

Can anyone advise of any Affiliate Networks that will host my products for publishers?

Thanks in advance

Clifton

My company produces hemp derived CBD products in the UK for domestic and EU markets. My products are 100% legal...though obviously it's a blurry area for many.

Can anyone advise of any Affiliate Networks that will host my products for publishers?

Thanks in advance

Clifton

Hello , Welcome To AffiliateFix !

i can Suggest some other networks that Have Smiliar offers

Peerfly , BizzProfits , Maxbounty , Gurumedia , Cpamatica , affiliaXe , nam/offers :)

Weed has been legalized here by a voter referendum. Reefer :) 10 friends and get a free bag of weed :D
Offer limited to the US State of Michigan.

Thanks in advance

Clifton
Hello Clifton.

Are you an advertiser or a factory? Then it will be easier to help.

The Pain Releaf is most trusted provider of hemp CBD, CBD Oil, CBD Isolate, and other CBD products. Buy cbd products in Minnesota easily with Pain Releaf.

Thanks in advance

Clifton

Bizprofits and Maxbounty are 2 affiliate progrems i'm positive have these. Also try LJads, it's kind of they're niche as well :)

www.legal420.trade
I am reading it will take about 2 years here in Michigan to establish and regulate retail *for recreational use* marijuana sales outlets. There is very high demand in Canada and Colorado for product I am reading.

As far a hemp goes -- there is no THC (the psychoactive chemical in marijuana) in the common hemp plant -- you might as well save your money and chew on a manila rope made from hemp fibers.

I see solar powered marijuana growing greenhouses in the future ;)

I am bumping this old thread as I see the market evolving.

• I am looking for a white label deal with CBD produts that pays;
  • Also a 'head shop' (smoker's accessories) direct affiliate program with the sponsor (offer owner) that either pays revshare or PPS (customer acquisition payouts)
The OP's (opening post) profile link no longer works -- he is invited to return ;) I would like to discuss US warehousing and distribution possibilities (if there is something substantial to discuss)

On another note, surprisingly, the Michigan state government it threatening to publish the new legal marijuana regulations by the end of this month.

This is going to be a multi-billion dollar annual business in the USA.

We also have an EU physical presence so if there are any replies from EU manufacturers or distributors --there are also possibilities.

^Why do the brothers take such a step ...
And I thought you were babbling stoned :D

1. Because putting people in jail for smoking weed is not only expensive but accomplishes nothing but feeding the machine.
  2. Because it is going to be a $100 billion dollar/year windfall in the USA and Canada in a few years.
Interestingly enough, the pharma company that got FDA approval for a CBD based anti-seizure medcidation objected to congressional efforts to block the enforcement of and state legalization of 420 (Marijuana). Big Pharma never ending greed :p
Congress Votes To Block Feds From Enforcing Marijuana Laws In Legal States

Oh yeah, I found a Marijuana seed seller with an interesting wholesale and affiliate program too :)

MI
Back