The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cattledriver.org - Bloody spammers

temi

affiliate
I keep getting spammed by Cattledriver from most of my domains, anyone else getting spammed or anyone using whatever their services are? Getting spammed put me off using them even if they actually have a services I may be interested in.

I am trying to contact the owner of Free Web Site Promotion: Free Website Submission Internet Search Engines Directories UK.

Anyway I specialize in getting sites
listed at the top of Google in organic listings.
Since you already do some type of advertising in Yahoo, I know you need to get more
placement in Google. I was wondering
if you could get back with me as soon as possible.
I look forward to working with Free Web Site Promotion: Free Website Submission Internet Search Engines Directories UK.

In today's Internet Economy everything is about
performance. I know I can help drive traffic to
Free Web Site Promotion: Free Website Submission Internet Search Engines Directories UK and lots of it.

After the first month, it is only $300 month.
That's all there is to it.
I hope that sounds good to you.
I look forward to hearing some kind of response.

Top 10 Search Engine Positions Placement Services Press Release Cattledriver
1-888-359-5553

Please get back with me at your earliest convience -
or you can email me here Top 10 Search Engine Positions Placement Services Press Release Cattledriver

Thanks,

Jeff Brown
1-888-359-5553

(If we emailed you by mistake and you would like to be taken off please go to the url.)
2018 NE 31 Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305

No I've appeared to dodge him in particular, but I've must have had HUNDREDS of
offers for businesses to promote my blog. It's annoying, and wouldn't take advantage of it.

Jayde is another spammer, I keep receiving like 5-10 emails per day/week from Jayde, I find it very annoying and they really should put an end on this issue.

- Meti

I have used (and still do) Jayde for marketing, and I don't get many messages from them
at all. Once you get a msg. from their sponsors, you can remove yourself from their list.

I have promised myself to avoid Jayde; will probably never use it any more as it seems to attract lots of spam mails to my yahoo mail.

- Meti

I have promised myself to avoid Jayde; will probably never use it any more as it seems to attract lots of spam mails to my yahoo mail.

- Meti

Sometimes (and I'm not sure they still do this), it's not always the case of avoiding them. I got added to Jayde, and they sent me spam. My link is buried deep within one page, if there at all, and I get probably about 3 spam messages into my junkmail filter a day :(

There spam email is complete and utter nonsense.

Very unprofessionally written with the emphasis on I not WE and a desperate call for to contact him several times thoughout the email.

He or she has done more damage to their business before anybody even visits their site.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way, well I learnt a lesson. I've setup a specific account where I do all the submitting (eg. directories, search engines etc..), when I sign up for scripts.

I prefer having a email where I only receive personal letters, important ones and I definitely don't want to risk getting ~ 20 spam letters per day, it is very annoying.

- Meti

I guess we all need to be less sentimental about email addresses and more careful which we give and when we give them ... I try to ensure that I give temporary address (spam@bochgoch.com / directories1@bochgoch.com) for any purpose that may lead to spam, but some always slip through the net...

I have used (and still do) Jayde for marketing, and I don't get many messages from them
at all. Once you get a msg. from their sponsors, you can remove yourself from their list.

The problem is Jayde sells (or gives) your email to so-called partners and than you have to unsubscribe from every one of them separately...

What pisses me off - when you submit site to one of Jayde network directories they actually send you email asking to confirm if you like or not to receive these spam offers.

They way it actually works - if you reply to this email (no matter what option you choose) all you are doing is confirming that email is valid and you will get all the spam.

My suggestion not to reply to confirmation emails...

I've done the "unsubscribe" from the sponsors I don't want, and kept the main "Jayde"
email newsletter. I have used them (Jadye) since the beginning of my marketing - and
have seen them as a good directory resource. I guess YMMV :idk:

banners
Back