The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cashflow problems

TrafficYoda

I have some good campagins running but I might get stuck in a bad cash flow having not enough to scale
Does anyone know a trust worthy place where I can get a loan? (Please no affiliate links here I know this is a very popular niche to make money lol)

i don't recommend u to do that buddy loans makes me anxious kkk
don't try to fly from beginning
one step at the time ;);););)
u will make it with no loan i know that

never spend more than half of what you earn!
waw golden rule

marc u have an incredible mind set

Yeah, definitely what @tyoussef said!! ↓↓

+ my personal rule (i.e. you don't need to follow, it's just my subjective rule):
never spend more than half of what you earn! ;)
Yeah, definitely what @tyoussef said!! ↓↓

+ my personal rule (i.e. you don't need to follow, it's just my subjective rule):
never spend more than half of what you earn! ;)

I guess so,
Its so sad to see good running campaign having to stop. Kills a heart beat.

I have some good campagins running but I might get stuck in a bad cash flow having not enough to scale
Does anyone know a trust worthy place where I can get a loan? (Please no affiliate links here I know this is a very popular niche to make money lol)

Yeah - get a few dozen credit cards that allow you to pay them off within 30 to 60 days at 0%. Most credit card companies will allow you to transfer the balance between each other as well, which means you get an interest free loan for a while.

I used to juggle 5 figures to build up cash flow until I didn't have to rely on sorting my cash flow this way ;)

Nick

Having to float money is a sad reality in this biz.

Talk to your Affiliate managers, they might be able to get you on faster payouts.

::emp::

banners
Back