Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Cashed Out Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepceo

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
A Private Network Focused on Each Affiliates Needs.

Attachments

• cashedoutmedia.png
    cashedoutmedia.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,783
As K said ive moved on a few months ago to start my own venture if you need any offers feel free to contact me on skype mikepceo

Don't ever join this network if you don't want to get scammed.

This scammer, Mike Pacheco stolen my money over $3500 in Ndemand and also about $100 in CashedOut.

I really really stupid trusting you for 2nd time in CashedOut after i know everyone said you are the masterpiece behind Ndemand scam. You leave Ndemand and act like you don't have responsible for Ndemand non payment but the fact you are the only one who stolen all affiliates money and invest it your new scam network Cashedout.

We been working with Mike from the time he was still at Ndemand, he did everything he could to keep us happy. He left the company and started his own private network(invite only), we were the few ones who were the first to be invited. We signed up without any hesitation. Offers converted really great and Mike was not greedy at all, he almost took no margin on the offers, we were getting the highest payout compared to several other networks we worked with. Advertiser screwed him on one offer but Mike went ahead and paid us in full, we were fully impressed.

Mike is far from scammer, dont get fooled by his haters or competitors. He will not disappoint you by working with him. You rock my man!

10/1/2013 - 10/31/2013
$77.00
Pending
9/1/2013 - 9/30/2013
$59.80
Pending

Kept asking my paypal address, after i gave it. It never send any payment for my pending invoices.

for Andrew, I guess you are the one who got share from Mike for affiliates money that he stolen from Ndemand. If you said he's honest, how about if you and him pay me full $3500 for Ndemand payment?

Something that should everyone know.
1. $3500 pending payment from Ndemand is my May till August 2013 invoices.
2. Mike left Ndemand start CashedOut and Miguel/Renee left Ndemand start CoquiMedia on September 2013 (something that already planned before, after successfull scam on Ndemand, they start new scam network)

He left Ndemand when many of affiliate start complaints about their payment include me. You can see how long i really patient when my May earning still pending till September and what happen next? It rejected by the bank!!

As like Bibo (ex-Ndemand AM) said, "They pay the old big affiliates to looks legit".

Interesting:

User "hendrasudiro" – post count: 2
User "AndrewCPABounty" – post count: 4

Not really much. Who is right?

Who is right?

Just googling "Ndemand Art of non payment" then you will know the real story.

I put bold for what Andrew stated on last post.

If he really did everything to make everyone happy, how about paying my outstanding payment (Ndemand) that about $3,500? I trust him and still bring traffic to Ndemand even my payment delayed for 3 months. Now my trust was paid by scam.

We been working with Mike from the time he was still at Ndemand, he did everything he could to keep us happy. He left the company and started his own private network(invite only), we were the few ones who were the first to be invited. We signed up without any hesitation. Offers converted really great and Mike was not greedy at all, he almost took no margin on the offers, we were getting the highest payout compared to several other networks we worked with. Advertiser screwed him on one offer but Mike went ahead and paid us in full, we were fully impressed.

Mike is far from scammer, dont get fooled by his haters or competitors. He will not disappoint you by working with him. You rock my man!

feel free to reach out to accounting at ndemand reneeATndemandaffiliates.com have you contacted her she the finance over there now

I don't need that fake email address. Everyone know Ndemand turn scam now so for what you gave me that email. Even i send 1000 mails to her, i will receive no response since it's just fake email.

Why you must ruin your reputation by scamming affiliates and even your Ex AM got scammed by you? That useless if you kept use your companion gave fake reviews, since most of Ndemand affiliates know you are behind of this scam plan.

reneeATndemandaffiliates.com is not fake and ndemand has paid several people and is paying people, have you even tried emailing her? and funny the only one saying theyve been scammed is scammers feel free to reach out to me about cashed out media issues , and if im correct i think my networks paid you for all your traffic so any ndemand issues take up with them

I sent her email for 3 times and waiting till now for a response. I guess i want thank you for your last post. Now everyone can see you are the scammer. This quote enough to tell if you are big liar.
reneeATndemandaffiliates.com is not fake and ndemand has paid several people and is paying people, have you even tried emailing her?
For what you pay Alan and several affiliates $2000 from your own pocket if Ndemand really pays. They know Ndemand turn scam and complaint for non payment.Well "them" that you mean i think it you and your family. Miguel/Renee just caughted sent spam email using fake email supportAToffervault.com to promote their new scam and fail network coquimediaclicks.I know you are trying make excuse than pay my $3500 since that money enough to bribe someone give fake reviews and remove negative reviews about you in several cpa review sites but i will not let everyone fall into your trap like you did on NDemand.

Last edited:
Contact me if you are going to asw 2014 and would like to meet up in vegas you can skype me at mikepceo any affiliates or advertiser interested in working together or strengthening our relationship id love to meet up

For all affiliate who got scammed by Mike Pacheco. This is your chance to meet him in ASW 2014 to pay off his debt.

Don't forget to bring your attorney too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back