The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Case Study Revcontent with Perfume Ads

IamKingz

affiliate
I were posted a journey in affix journey category, now i have completed my journey.
i have test some campaign in bing ads and revcontent.
today i am talking about revcontent campaign.
Offer Name: scentbird perfume
Payout: 12$ something
you can find in maxbounty
my ads looking
upload_2017-4-21_19-46-48.png

This is my ad static
upload_2017-4-21_19-47-55.png

the whole campaign is -100% ROI.
Impression: 240,225
Clicks: 247
CTR: 0.103%
CPC: $0.27
Total Cost:67$
Conversion: 0
EARN-Profit: 0 Life Line
i have promoted without LP.

@game333 and @Marc You Are so strange Guys :)
We are like Tom and Jerry...

tom-jerry-1.gif

=>
tom-jerry-2.gif

The problem is, when @game333 comes up with his cuuute dog, then I am unable to act

Cute-Dog.png
=>
tom-jerry-3.gif
:p

Back to on-topic:
if you see no hope stop the campaign and try some thing else .
Absolutely. The rule of thumb is actually, if were are no good results after 3 days, then either major changes in the campaign have to be made, or even the campaign stopped.
Everything else would be in most of the cases probably only burning of money.

i think @game333 is right
Annotation: Jerry is hardly right - not even when he comes from the right side :D

Last edited:
@game333 and @Marc You Are so strange Guys :)
when ever you meet you make me lough like crazy :):):):):):):):)

We are like Tom and Jerry...

tom-jerry-1.gif

=>
tom-jerry-2.gif

The problem is, when @game333 comes up with his cuuute dog, then I am unable to act

Cute-Dog.png
=>
tom-jerry-3.gif
:p

Back to on-topic:

Absolutely. The rule of thumb is actually, if were are no good results after 3 days, then either major changes in the campaign have to be made, or even the campaign stopped.
Everything else would be in most of the cases probably only burning of money.

Annotation: Jerry is hardly right - not even when he comes from the right side :D
Don't get fooled by Marc's innocent, that's more like this when he goes serious.
giphy.gif

Then
giphy.gif

Back to topic seriously, if you're not confident with your action, you may refer to similarweb.com
Spy website that sell similar lipstick, take a look on their audience and see what fits your ad.

Don't get fooled by Marc's innocent, that's more like this when he goes serious.
giphy.gif

Then
giphy.gif

Back to topic seriously, if you're not confident with your action, you may refer to similarweb.com
Spy website that sell similar lipstick, take a look on their audience and see what fits your ad.
i have already spyed ads bro, but didn't work, i don't want to run anymore this offer in revcontent thank you.

MI
Back