The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CASE STUDY: jayknowscash.com reveals a $200 PROFIT/day campaign.

Seriously though, fantastic case study. Impressive stuff. Ben, do you agree that the PeopleMeet campaigns have been hot on POF? Any others you'd like to throw out there?

I would actually not recommend doing this w/ peoplemeet campaigns as they're strict with creatives/landers and you run a high risk of getting booted and not paid. But Peoplemeet campaigns are some of the most consistent offers out there :)

So simple it's terrifying !! I've seen a lot of this kind of landing pages to promote dating offers, must work with a good source of targeted traffic.

A very detailed case study.

I've duplicted a campaign (UK) and run them at two different bids simultaneously. So while the 0.23 bid gets clicks that same campaign at 0.73 CPM got no hits from high volume of impresions. Ben! any suggestions?

Yup I'm using multiple creatives. But only thing I split tested was my CPM bid when it comes to those two duplicate campaigns. I've heard numerous times that higher bids increases campaign ctr and conv rate. Suprisingly my campaign reacted negatively to bid increases. Clicks are almost nil while the low cpm campaign reaches good ctr + good amount of clicks.

Yup I'm using multiple creatives. But only thing I split tested was my CPM bid when it comes to those two duplicate campaigns. I've heard numerous times that higher bids increases campaign ctr and conv rate. Suprisingly my campaign reacted negatively to bid increases. Clicks are almost nil while the low cpm campaign reaches good ctr + good amount of clicks.

Weird! Can you email me the link to the 2 campaigns and I'll figure it out :) Up to you if you want to report back to the forum but I won't out haha

Re: Can you help me to get accepted by cpatank?

Hi,Ben,

Jason ong here,actually i have opened a pof account few weeks ago,but now i want using it to promote cpatank offer,i have talked to Vito(their CEO),
about this issue,he said if you can write an email to him "admin@cpatank.com" to recommend me then he will approve my application ,so if you can help me please let him know my email address is jason_ongkl999@yahoo.com. My pof username is jason_ongkl123@yahoo.com.(you can check whether i am pof user or not),hope to hear you soon,thank you very much.(i just purchased Riley pool product(proprimer) to learn how to fully using pof to promote cpa offer).

Best Regard,
Jason Ong

Nice case study! Not many details, but yet a cool one. It's usually necessary to test many variations with PoF to find the right combination, but, yep, the best campaigns are along those lines.

MI
Back