The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Case Study]: How To Build Your Mailing List From Scratch...

PiQano

Hi,

First i want to say : "Thank you so much K for ur help Dude " ;).
And Today i want to share with you very very new Case study on How to Build your Mailing List Using CPC / CPV Traffic and i'll focus on CPV Traffic Because i invest a lot of money on CPV traffic more than i do in 7Search / Adwords / Bing Ads ..etc

Let's START NOW!

i want to start with the RESULT of this Campaign :
10-03-2014 22-29-08.png

Now let's See How i Get This Results:
This is a Mailing List for people who want to Lose weight and Burn fat Bully ..etc
(i choosed this Niche because this is summer and a lot of ppl want to lose weight and gain muscles ..... so this niche is HOT Right Now)
and for the Promotion TYPE i used LI/Bing/7Search
i Investe about :
1/ LI : $140 so far to got 2178 subscriber. (i pay the minumum possible to get a lot of infos so later i'll be able to Optimize the campaign and scall things up )
*By the way the New Size of POP UP of LeadImpact is : 1025x770 (you can check this with your Account Manager)
2/ BING : around $76 and i got 724 Subscriber ( i get 0.01$/Click = CPC and around 0.1$/Subscriber)
3/ 7Search : $97 to get 819 subscriber (0.11$/Subscriber the main keyword is = Weight Loss *Board)
This is the Actual Pic for this Campaign :
Capture3.PNG
capt.PNG

SO LET ME TELL YOU HOW I START THIS CAMPAIGN FROM SCRATCH :
1/ i start this campaign by collecting keywords and URLS (for cpv traffic)
==> You can Read my GIDE on how i get a lot of URLs to Target 100% For FREE with a FREE Tool that u see everyday i think!

http://www.affiliatefix.com/f31/[pa...-any-campaign-less-than-5-min-9377/#post62576

You can use Keyword Tool: 750 Google Keyword Suggestions for Free. Use 192 Google Domains & 83 Languages , keyword planner or 7Search Keyword Suggestion and to get URLS to target CLICK HERE

*This is just a PART of the FULL case Study on the DOJO FORUM (in The Full case Study i shared The 5 SQueeze pages that i used to Build This LIST) So if you are a DOJO Member you can easily Read the full Case Study ... If you are Not a DOJO member yet you can Join Us By Click Here.

I hope you Like it Guys... please leave a 'Thanks' or a Comment.
if you have any Quest you can PM here or in my SKYPE .
Good Luck.

for the ROI and my earning from this Mailing List i got about $2300 from this LIST only promoting physical products ..

Wonderful building process as I learned that normally 1 subscriber would cost about $1 but you got a really amazing lower price!
May I ask how many targets have you using in your cpv campaign for this funnel? thanks for your great sharing, mlaghfiri.

MI
Back