The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[CASE STUDY] Adcrunch a good source for promoting CPA offers?

Samrath Gupta

Hey guys, Thіѕ іѕ mу first case study post ѕο forgive mе іf I forgot tο mention something οr If уου thіnk I ѕhουld gеt іn more details thеn lеt mе know via commenting here

A Bit Abουt Adcrunch:

Adcrunch іѕ a free URL shortener service. Registered members gеt paid tο share thеіr links οn thе Internet! Thіѕ service іѕ similar tο adfly.

DEEP:

Sο, I’ve recently heard аbουt adcrunch аnd thουght tο test mу CPA offer frοm peerfly аnd results wеrе NEGATIVE !! I’ve bουght 2000 Views аnd people watched thе particular offer fοr 10 seconds аnd I wаѕ amazed thеrе wаѕ nοt a single conversion !

Amount Spent: $8

Views Pυrсhаѕеd: 2000

Network: Peerfly

Offer Name: HTC HD7 Windows Phone

Now looking forward tο test ѕοmе more offers lіkе- Dating, Bizopp, etc. Many people οf уου mіght bе thinking thаt I ѕhουld nοt υѕе thеѕе PPV networks, etc Thеn lеt mе tеll уου thаt I οnlу tried Adcrunch bесаυѕе іt wаѕ offering 10 seconds ad dіѕрlау аnd adfly offers 5 seconds fοr ads dіѕрlау. $8 іѕ really nothing аnd I’m willing tο test ѕοmе more offers !

It wουld bе grеаt іf уου tеll mе whаt offers I ѕhουld test

Re: [CASE STUDY] Adcrunch a good source for promoting CPA offers

All the best Sam!
I would suggest you to go with dating or anything which is related to entertainment.
Because almost all people have interest in these two.

All the best Sam!
I would suggest you to go with dating or anything which is related to entertainment.
Because almost all people have interest in these two.

Thanks naveen.... Will again use adcrunch and this time a dating offer :D

Best of look bro, i look forward to this unfolding!

Good stuff. Keep up the good work, Sam :D

Thanks for sharing Sam,
do you track your own clicks through your own script?
I had some issues where some PeerFly offers took a few days to show the clicks, just thinking one or two might still show up & that would give you your 1% {shrug}

Naveen's got a good point about try dating.

I use PeerFly the most & like them the best, so I don't think it's them, but maybe something with the vendor checking ip's before ok'ing the clicks {shrug}

let us know how your next test goes :)

Thanks for sharing Sam,
do you track your own clicks through your own script?
I had some issues where some PeerFly offers took a few days to show the clicks, just thinking one or two might still show up & that would give you your 1% {shrug}

Naveen's got a good point about try dating.

I use PeerFly the most & like them the best, so I don't think it's them, but maybe something with the vendor checking ip's before ok'ing the clicks {shrug}

let us know how your next test goes :)

Definitely will post my next case study too :)

Any update Sam?

Nothing for now..... But will definitely update guys here once I again do any case study :)

Anything? Don't tell me that you still havent spent that $8 ?

All these types of traffic don't convert easy because it is not targeted in any way. The visitor is not looking for your product rather he want to get that file that is linked through. You can only benefit from this if you are earning by sharing your own links or you want to boost the clicks/views for your links.

All these types of traffic don't convert easy because it is not targeted in any way. The visitor is not looking for your product rather he want to get that file that is linked through. You can only benefit from this if you are earning by sharing your own links or you want to boost the clicks/views for your links.

I agree. It also sometimes can be beneficial if you are trying to generate some social buzz around a website, but overall, the traffic does not convert well.

Gracias por tu PDF, lo recomiendo a todo el que empieza en CPA, enorabuena

banners
Back