The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Case Study: 845.9% ROI! My Exact Facebook Ad Strategy!

Samrath Gupta

Hey Guys,

Fed up of all the irrelevant information about facebook ads and studied a lot of facebook ads guide? Still wondering if people really make money from facebook ads? If you are desperate to make money from facebook ads then keep reading.. I’m sharing my “EXACT” ad copy and details I used to get over 800% ROI.

Lets start now with basic details

Basic Details:-

Network Used - CPA Prosperity

Vertical – Dating

Offer name – iHookup

Payout – $3.50

Lead Converted on DOI

ROI Received – 845.9%

CPC – $0.04

EPC – $0.55

————————————————————————————————————————

First Step: Getting An offer!
I chose iHookup because the name itself portrayed like people can get hooked on this website rather then talking for weeks and flirting. Pretty much straightforward. Below is a image of the offer

ihookup_lady_in_red_us_ca_gb_no_nz_au.jpg

Pretty seductive yea? It is ;)

Why Did I choose this offer?

1- It wasn’t a too old offer so definitely not a lot of people knew about it neither they registered on this site so potential was nice here.

2- The name of the site portrayed an image that people can get hooked tonight with someone..I guess, That’s what a lot of people really want (Evil Grin)

Second Step: Setting Your Facebook Ads
So we have a nice offer in our hand and we need to setup a facebook ad for it. Below is my campaigns screenshot.

download-1.png

Below is my target Audience

download-2.png

As you can see that I’ve targeted Male who are of age 25-35 interested in women who are single or engaged or who didn’t specified their relationship status.

You may be thinking why did I targeted people with engaged relationship right?

I targeted them because lots of males often look for some fun or a little change in their life’s. You will find lots of married/Engaged people in streets with hookers having fun haha. They simply need a little change thats all. ;) I hope ya getting the point here.

Results!

Facebook Ads Stat

All-Ads.png

Earnings Stats

download-1024x49.png

Things To keep In Mind:

• Simply copy pasting what I did doesn’t assures that this pattern will work for you too.
  • What I show above is for helping you understand how you can make money and how you should target your market.
  • I suggest you to tweak the ad copy (If you gonna copy paste it) and test your campaigns well.
  • Use different images and ad copies and see how they perform. I usually test around 5-10 campaigns and choose 1-2 winner campaigns and rest campaigns are either paused or deleted!
I hope this case study helped you understand FB ads better and I’m 100% sure that many of you will implement and surely get killer ROI ;)

Have Fun Make Bun ;)

PS: Your suggestions and comments are welcome :)

I still struggle to see how this copy and image got approved but hey!

Whats the secret mate? ;)

I have similar add like yours for JustHookUp MaxBounty offer and try to target married people, males, age-35+ and get great results. Only my add copy is little bit different.
Another thing, you show your add stat but not conversion... You can have thousands of clicks on your add but everyone are looking for conversion, that number is crucial to our success!

I read in Charles Ngo's blog that you should keep your trust or approval rating UP.. So, that when you submit shady in betweek, it will get approved too.

:)

Good case study, it shows that can be done. However, for newbies : don't expect to get this kind of image approved...and don't try re-submitting too many times otherwise you'll get your account banned.

This account probably has few years of positive history and a huge daily limit budget/total spent. With high score in these variables, i personally think many ads pass the manual approval team.

About the conversions:

Like most of my clients agree, the ad copy makes the conversion(some kind of presell) if not using a lp, the image gets the CTR.

Last edited:
I have similar add like yours for JustHookUp MaxBounty offer and try to target married people, males, age-35+ and get great results. Only my add copy is little bit different.
Another thing, you show your add stat but not conversion... You can have thousands of clicks on your add but everyone are looking for conversion, that number is crucial to our success!

Image of his earning stat is there...under his fb ad stat...
134clicks | 21 leads | revenue: 73.50$
download-1024x49.png

Last edited:
:)

Good case study, it shows that can be done. However, for newbies : don't expect to get this kind of image approved...and don't try re-submitting too many times otherwise you'll get your account banned.

This account probably has few years of positive history and a huge daily limit budget/total spent. With high score in these variables, i personally think many ads pass the manual approval team.

About the conversions:

Like most of my clients agree, the ad copy makes the conversion(some kind of presell) if not using a lp, the image gets the CTR.

@crysper

Yea.. This account has solid history and you said it right! Submitting one ad many many times can get the account terminated.

Re-submitting isn't the key! Tweaking is ;)

Definitely. Ad copy is all which gets you clicks ;) image+ad copy are like computer and internet connection LOL!

Most affiliates can't get this landing page and creatives approved on Facebook. Both LP and creatives have sexual emphasis which is against Facebook's dating guideline.

Thanks for the case study though.

How long are you able to run it without getting caught? Also any tips for setting up a new ad account on Facebook and having it become trusted?

How long are you able to run it without getting caught? Also any tips for setting up a new ad account on Facebook and having it become trusted?

I was able to run it for like 3-4 days.

The only mistake I did was created a similar ad and i guess they caught me from there :D

Every trusted account nowadays is was new sometime ;)

Just dont create a account for fb ads. If you want a good account then consider buying or having a account atleast 1 year old and active.

It will automatically show us good account :)

What I have been noticing is that the image isn't really the problem. They look more into the text you write on the headlines and body. I've been able to use the right text and body with images showing skin (naughty) and getting it all approved.

What I have been noticing is that the image isn't really the problem. They look more into the text you write on the headlines and body. I've been able to use the right text and body with images showing skin (naughty) and getting it all approved.

I still think this type of image 9 out of 10 times gets disapproved tho.

I still think this type of image 9 out of 10 times gets disapproved tho.

No. Not really. out of 50 I've got 43 images approved with such headlines and body lines.

In order to get approved for such images your account needs to be too old as well as in good standings and def not showing ALOT of skin :D

I was able to run it for like 3-4 days.

The only mistake I did was created a similar ad and i guess they caught me from there :D

You should always change something on image before using it again.
Facebook uses some kind of image recognition algorithm and if your image got disapproved once it will never get approved again, and it will ban all existing ads with that same image.
But if you change image name, image size, borders, aspect ratio or anything else facebook is not going to ban existing ads with that image because it is not the same image in his eyes.

You should always change something on image before using it again.
Facebook uses some kind of image recognition algorithm and if your image got disapproved once it will never get approved again, and it will ban all existing ads with that same image.
But if you change image name, image size, borders, aspect ratio or anything else facebook is not going to ban existing ads with that image because it is not the same image in his eyes.

Yea. Many affiliates changed just one pixel on the image, and it got approved again. I don't know if this works anymore...

banners
Back