The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cars classified website what do you think?

temi

affiliate
I have created (or more accurately, installed a script) to start my first ever car related sites.
Its for buyers and sellers to advertises green cars, vans and other vehicles free of charge.
I have not done much to the script, it seem to be such a nice script much does not need to be done to it.

I would like some tips on how to improve this site if you have a moment.

Thanks

WOW boss that website is so nice ...
I think users can add videos to their ads... I need that kind of script too boss :(

nice site temi, what script is that you are using ? i think you could maybe do a site like that with BANS and link it to Ebay for some extra revenue ?

Im always alittle concerned about owning sites like that with the managment, battling fraud etc, im sure you have plans in place for when it gets popular though.

Design wise i dont think you need to do much, its nice looking and clean which is easy to navigate

WOW boss that website is so nice ...
I think users can add videos to their ads... I need that kind of script too boss :(

You can see where I bought the software from the link on the footer. The owner of the script is called Sergi, he gave me 10% discount, perhaps you want to ask him for a discount as well.

I can send you his email address if you like.

Thanks very much for that suggestion Adam. I have never tried BANS site, I will give it a try when the site gets popular.

I though the default template is nice too, no need "fixing it if its now broken" :)

nice site temi, what script is that you are using ? i think you could maybe do a site like that with BANS and link it to Ebay for some extra revenue ?

Im always alittle concerned about owning sites like that with the managment, battling fraud etc, im sure you have plans in place for when it gets popular though.

Design wise i dont think you need to do much, its nice looking and clean which is easy to navigate

Hi there,

Yes I agree with everyone else that is a very nice site. Clear layout and simple nav. Keep up the good work.

From
Doug

Temi, the site is excellent, almost perfect. I have two major suggestion for you. If it is possible you should make somebody to change the underline with hypen in the rewrite engine can be found in the php files. The other one is the sequence of the expressions in the title tag. I would put to the beginning the actual tags, expressions. If the site is built with oop i think you may easily sort it out.
LPG cars are great:)

You can see where I bought the software from the link on the footer. The owner of the script is called Sergi, he gave me 10% discount, perhaps you want to ask him for a discount as well.

I can send you his email address if you like.

Yes temi please send me ...

Great idea

Great idea and nice site,

One thing more try to show latest buy/sell offers in home page of your site so that user can have more idea, for more help just look at alibaba.com

I would suggest you to change Automobile classifieds demo site to Buy Sell Cars classified.

Thanks very much for your suggestions Zoli, I will talk this when the site becomes popular and deserves more attention, at the moment I think it will take time to sort all that out, that time is best spend on Boss Cart :)

If it is possible you should make somebody to change the underline with hypen in the rewrite engine can be found in the php files. The other one is the sequence of the expressions in the title tag. I would put to the beginning the actual tags, expressions. If the site is built with oop i think you may easily sort it out.
LPG cars are great:)

Kamadir,
Thanks very much for your suggestion. You have a keen eye, I never noticed the "automobile classified demo site" till you pointed it out. I will have it changed :)
Will see if you first suggestion can easily be done.
Thanks for your time

Great idea and nice site,

One thing more try to show latest buy/sell offers in home page of your site so that user can have more idea, for more help just look at alibaba.com

I would suggest you to change Automobile classifieds demo site to Buy Sell Cars classified.

banners
Back