The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

carlo mendez

i am carlo mendez from the Philippines, a singer/songwriter who wish to enter the business.. i have currently music video which is uploaded by onemusic philippines and i am working on it to gain more views an i do hope you can help me with regards to this
Hey @carlo mendez, great that you are here on AffiliateFix!

You have a pretty outstanding profession. I'm looking forward to hear more from you :)

Probably you have already tried the official YouTube Music Channel YouTube .

Also MusicChoice Music Choice ?

There are so many music channels on the Internet :)

Hello, @carlo mendez and welcome to AFix!

There is lots of great information available to you here. If you have questions, don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know.

We do have a video marketing section in The Dojo, if you decide to join.

Hello, @carlo mendez and welcome to AFix!

There is lots of great information available to you here. If you have questions, don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know.

We do have a video marketing section in The Dojo, if you decide to join.[/QUOTE

thank you so much.. i have here a url of one of my music video which is currently gaining views on you tube.. i just wanna put the link here for guys to view it and help me gain more views ...which one of my target to gain more and more views worldwide .. it is my pleasure knowing you guys and my i am very grateful of your heartfelt help regarding mg concern.

here is the link of music video . it is a filipino song compose by me and sang by me as well..

"i just wanna put the link here for guys to view it and help me gain more views"

A little tip for you to improve your ranking, at least in Google...try to get backlinks relevant to your niche.

Meantime...I clicked your video, so you have one more view. :) I suggest that you add a link to it in your signature (when you get enough posts), rather than promote it in threads. We prefer members not use threads for that, just so you know. You can also refer to it in your profile section.

"it is my pleasure knowing you guys and my i am very grateful of your heartfelt help regarding mg concern."

We are pleased to help how we can! :)

i am carlo mendez from the Philippines, a singer/songwriter who wish to enter the business..

Hi @carlo mendez , how are you? Thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

i have currently music video which is uploaded by onemusic philippines and i am working on it to gain more views an i do hope you can help me with regards to this

Well, it sounds as though you want to do one of two things. Either you want to learn to develop traffic to your products and sites, or you want to find someone to do it for you. Either way, there are plenty of great members that will help you with either or both!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back