The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official CarbonChat [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufsunray

affiliate
Carbon Chat is a customer acquisition tool, aimed at consumers who are leaving your site or have questions they want answered before they enter their information. This is done through our “virtual agents” who appear in a chat window that is customizable to your site whenever someone goes to exit the page. Our virtual agents are on-hand 24/7 ready to work for you and assist site visitors with any questions or concerns they may have.

Here is why our product is a solution you really should use or at least test
• No setup costs
• No monthly fees
• Constant monitoring of chat logs to analyze what consumers are asking in order to provide accurate
• Intuitive responses to provide a “real” experience for the consumer. We are constantly improving upon the communication between the chat and the consumer.
• Weekly chat logs can be made available for you as well, so you can get to know what consumers are asking to help change your marketing message if necessary to speak more to the consumer.
You have paid good money to get a potential customer to your website. Don’t let potential customers abandon your site and cost you revenue. Let our virtual agents start making you more money today. The set-up and installation is quick and easy, with little effort on your part.

Contact me for more details!
:cool:

Attachments

• CarbonChat.jpg
    CarbonChat.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 462
I'll have a case study on this one very soon, setting this up myself this week I hope!

ufsunray updated CarbonChat with a new update entry:

CarbonChat

Carbon Chat is a customer acquisition tool, aimed at consumers who are leaving your site or have questions they want answered before they enter their information. This is done through our “virtual agents” who appear in a chat window that is customizable to your site whenever someone goes to exit the page. Our virtual agents are on-hand 24/7 ready to work for you and assist site visitors with any questions or concerns they may have.

Here is why our product is a solution you really should use...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back