The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CapitalFlix.com - HOT Niche, Easy $28.33 Per Sale!

IBank

affiliate
Now when I'm confident that I have a quality product I'm actively seeking for affiliates.

The conversion rate varies, but it all boils down to your promotion tactics.
In our ppc test the product converted in 120 with direct linking while sending semi-targeted traffic.

Using free traffic the conversion rate is around 100-250 which is quite high for this niche. The EPC is constantly more than $0.10. Non-converting visitors are sent follow up emails, after specific interval, in order to maximize the earnings.

One thing that truly sets this product apart from the others, is the membership area to which the customer gets access to after the purchase is made. All movies are hosted on a dedicated video hosting. All movies are streamed via adaptable streaming technology. We are licensed to provide the movies. It's 100% legal. Currently there are over 1050 movies, and around 20 new movies are added every week. This is a lot more than any other similar product on the market!
If you're in this niche, I urge you to try this product, or at least split test it with the existing ones you're promoting. I assure you that you won't regret it.

Plimus is the affiliate network/payment processor used for this product.
Product Info:
To promote this product use the following invitation link:http://secure.plimus.com/jsp/developer_login.jsp?affReqId=DAF9E5881A4C519C
The Plimus product ID of this product is: 816270
The Plimus contract ID of this product is: 3039072
Payout: $ 28.33
Affiliate Material: Affiliates

I have provided an extensive set of banners in all dimensions in the affiliate area, as well as a few articles that you can use. Tell me if you want me to add anything extra.
All things are set in motion now, as I work to improve the product even more.
Give it a shot and you won't regret it!

banners
Back