The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

can't get accepted from startapp

reazurra

affiliate
Hi, recently i started a ppc campaign on startapp but i got denied from them because of my tracking link, they told my destination URL of campaign is incorrect. this campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page.

But i now my traking link is working, i have tested from affilitest. this link can be shown on qater. How can i get accepted my ppc campain from startapp.

I am asking here because i know here are lot of expart people who helps biganner, i hope you are help me too

Thanks and best reagards
Reazurra

they says

"The destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to. Please resubmit another campaign for approval with the correct destination URL. "

i am using affiliate net work called turbob.mobi. Any help will be appreciate, And thanks for you advice

banners
Back