The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Can you use Instagram for B2B Marketing?

G

GabrielVeedkit

Hey All,
I have been questioning the value of Instagram for B2B marketing, obviously business owners do not have the same time to devote to Instagram as a soccer mom or teenager.

I understand that instagram is Great for B2C, I really want to establish a well-educated perspective about the B2B section on this platform.

If you have any insights to share about B2B Marketing on Instagram, please do so here :)

I believe you can use that for B2b. iN FACT, IT IS A NICHE THAT i WILL SAY PEOPLE HAVE NOT WORKED ON. we HAVE iNSTGRAM USERS for companies. Just like any other user of instagram ,they will have to follow a few people and organization they are interested. You can therefore use the opportunity to do your marketing. It is just that very many people have crowded the B2C aspect of Instagram. You can try and see how everything goes by.

Hey All,
I have been questioning the value of Instagram for B2B marketing, obviously business owners do not have the same time to devote to Instagram as a soccer mom or teenager.

I understand that instagram is Great for B2C, I really want to establish a well-educated perspective about the B2B section on this platform.

If you have any insights to share about B2B Marketing on Instagram, please do so here :)
B2B I would rather try on LinkedIn. But that's just my spontaneous thought ;)

Hey All,

You can def. try :) I would advise following the business you're trying to prospect and DM them over IG instead of trad route where IG is used for B2C and they make customers come to them

Hey All,

Hi there! Of course you can use IG to promote a B2B marketing campaign. Just keep in mind though the your actions must conform with the rules so you can effectively reach out to your target market and convey the message you really want to communicate with them...:)

5 Best Instagram Uses for B2B Companies are:
1 Company vision and Culture
2.Company History
3. Thought Leadership
4. Share Company News
5. Promote your events

MI
Back